The New And Improved MT Musicians Full Releases Directory

I bet his email is findable through the site/company that's putting out his music now. and he's added. and I also added green description tags to all existing entries in the directory. let me know if you want yr description changed/actually written by you and not me when I'm not trying hard.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i email thomas j sort of regularly and he says 'your art' is pretty much the only thing he misses bout this place. plus his new album ("beam me up or put me down") is fantastic (and free!) so everyone should check it out.

yo zach - great idea to include him, he's definately always gunna be a part of mt's back-catolouge, despite not being a current member.

Rich Orchard (Rich)

Lucid Zenith and the Screaming Motor (broken link)

If this broken link'd recording is anything like the only album I already have from rich, it is good and bad and funny

Nah dude, you're thinking of Sudden and Random Unexplainable Pain to the Face.

The broken link is actually a more serious effort. I've recovered most of the lost tracks, so I'll re-up it later.

• 3 weeks later...
Nah dude, you're thinking of Sudden and Random Unexplainable Pain to the Face.

The broken link is actually a more serious effort. I've recovered most of the lost tracks, so I'll re-up it later.

noted. I've added sudden and random. I'll modify the description + add the fixed link when you've got it.

Can I be added, yo? :rockout:

Identitate (DOZ)

acoustic / minimalist / electronica

http://myspace.com/ovidiuzimcea

Married to the Sea (2009)

You May Not See Me Now, But I Can See You Always (2008)

I've previously released stuff under doz, Paphier and My Pokemon is Evolving.

Also on rateyourmusic, so any feedback would be great. :ed:

sure thing buddy. I'll have this up later tonight.

Edited by kafkadoodledoo
Thanks.

Good thread...

Listened to some of the stuff people posted.

Fun times :dancingthom:

got you added icon15.gif awesome that yr checking out some music here. I'll have to remember to listen to yr stuff. also, a tip of my hat to you sir for formatting all your stuff so well. very easy to add them because of that. thnx.

Edited by kafkadoodledoo
kafka you're more than welcome to add my shitty shit on this page if you still have it. not like anyone would bother with this ol' misanthropic gothy noisy crap anyway

sure well I've got 1:42, take me out, and black velvet cross. I could up all three or just 1:42. what's yr official recording name by the way?