Collaboration Across Borders

it's not just address concerns (although that is a concern), but also p much what kristen said

how do you know he's not gonna do something to fuck up the pages of people he doesn't like?

do you really trust him that much?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not just address concerns (although that is a concern), but also p much what kristen said

how do you know he's not gonna do something to fuck up the pages of people he doesn't like?

He's the third person on a list of thirteen or so. There's not much damage he can do.

cute baby.

I don't think glass glass is enough of a dick to do that. i think he's just annoying and doesn't care. unless he's got a vindictive streak in him for all the people who hate him here, he'll probably just shit out his little doodle and pass the book. that's what i'm hoping anyway

4:42:12 PM morrigan: I'm seriously rolling my eyes at such a stance.

4:42:20 PM rael: ok cool

4:42:21 PM rael: i don't care

4:44:04 PM rael: i'm sorry

4:44:07 PM rael: i know it's immature

4:44:15 PM morrigan: Tsk tsk

4:44:22 PM rael: i know

4:44:26 PM rael: but i've made my decision

4:44:31 PM morrigan: : (

4:44:35 PM morrigan: I'm disappointed

4:44:38 PM morrigan: But alright

4:44:50 PM rael: i thought that this was going to be something among friends

4:45:03 PM morrigan: It's for MT artists

4:45:10 PM morrigan: Not an exclusive group

4:45:23 PM rael: he's not even a part of MT

4:45:48 PM rael: for fuck's sake penny is begging us to find a reason to ban him

4:45:57 PM rael: he's just some fuck who came over when atease was down

4:46:24 PM rael: i'm just saying

4:46:29 PM rael: on the premise that it's for MT artists

4:46:33 PM rael: he's not an MT artist

i mean i know it's you, foppe, and olga's idea, so it doesn't matter what the any of the rest of us think about letting him contribute to it. there was just a certain degree of comradery about the project I was excited about. So far, everyone that's volunteered for this has been posting together for awhile, we all know each other to a certain extent, and besides that we care about MT enough to make useful contributions to conversations instead of constantly ruining the flow of them and pissing everybody off. that said, he might take this project seriously, i actually don't doubt it. but i can't help feeling slightly annoyed about it, sorry.

I agree with everything you said, Kristen, I was the one who was probably most averse to including him, but we didnt want to act elitist, if you know what i mean. and we didn't want any drama.

i don't know why you would feel hurt, andrea, you know i got mad love for you and all, just the whole thing seems sketchy now. :\

I'm just annoyed by the sudden exit of two people I was looking forward to participating in this over something as simple as the inclusion of Glass Glass.

look, i never expected my leaving to hurt anyone, and i'm really sorry that this has offended or annoyed or angered any of you, i truly am sorry because you guys are all my friends

but when i signed up for this, it was a collaboration between members of the community here at MT

and glass glass is not a member of our community

if i really need to pull up quotes i will, but i'm not talking about how annoying he is, or the fact that he's on my ignore list

i'm talking about the fact that everyone has openly asked him to stop behaving the way he does, and he has said on at least one occasion that he is only staying here at MT BECAUSE we dislike him.

i haven't looked up the term "troll" in a while but the last time i checked, that was the definition of it

i'm sorry, olga. it's not like this is our one and only chance to ever collaborate.

why don't we just do two, you guys?

one with glass glass and one with everyone but glass glass.

I'd thought of this earlier, but someone else would have to make the book if we go this route because I can't afford it.