The Longest Thread in Your Art

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah i'd go for the dickens option. haha   also, this is what came of the pool times   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_N5LQmFrw0

is the new podcast done?

finally getting back into drawing : )

Posted Images

i have an art show on the 27th of this month!!!!!! my first one! i am nervous and don't know which paintings to use. i have somewhat of a small space to work with. once i finish and photograph my shit, i'm going to make a thread asking for help with deciding. right now i have four paintings and an "introduction" piece, which will be a stripped down light box on the wall that one is to use to view a picture of my head from an MRI i had some years ago. i don't know how i will fit it all in.

i have an art show on the 27th of this month!!!!!! my first one! i am nervous and don't know which paintings to use. i have somewhat of a small space to work with. once i finish and photograph my shit, i'm going to make a thread asking for help with deciding. right now i have four paintings and an "introduction" piece, which will be a stripped down light box on the wall that one is to use to view a picture of my head from an MRI i had some years ago. i don't know how i will fit it all in.

Fucking awesome. Looking forward to seeing some stuff.

What's the venue?

(And how've you been, by the way?)

last night my friend made me draw him as a naked 10 year old wearing fairy wings.

he actually looks kinda like a 10 year old, it's funny. i mean, he's 3 inches shorter than me.. and i'm short.

i feel dirty after drawing it though.

let's get this thread to 100 replies! YEAH! What's everyone working on these days? I'm still working on that Sad Songs and Love Songs album, haven't started recording. I think I may actually let my mom song on a track. Hopefully that won't ruin it for me and everyone else.

Is there creative ability you had when young that you lost?

songwriting process:

1. make a chord progression, play it all day, everyday for about a week.

2. get bored of playing chord progression, sing a melody, make some words. fit words to melody.

3. record.

4. upload to myspace.

5. forget how to play & sing song.

ive been messing aroung with weird tunings all day

and you know the worst part?

ive really enjoyed it

cal has tainted me :(