The New Battle of the Bands

are you bloody serious, Thomas?

half and half. i'm not gonna enter because my music, especially my new stuff, is pretty close to me and i don't really want it to enter a beauty pageant, i've decided. however, the covers rule is fucking gash and i'm dead against it, i'd consider changing my mind if it wasn't there.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

half and half. i'm not gonna enter because my music, especially my new stuff, is pretty close to me and i don't really want it to enter a beauty pageant, i've decided. however, the covers rule is fucking gash and i'm dead against it, i'd consider changing my mind if it wasn't there.

use your old songs. i'm with you on the whole beauty pageant thing, but it's just some good clean fun, and people can hear your music, and boost your ego.

Match-up announcements will be made sometime on Monday, seconds before the polls go up.

Everyone chill out about the covers. A majority of you voted in favor of them. Covers will match up against covers if possible. You probably won't see many of them.

I'm thinking of putting up my newest unreleased song in the first round. I'm not sure it'll win, so it's a huge risk. But I want people to hear this new song and I like a dare.

That's a shame, man. I decided to participate with no covers, but I don't mind if someone makes a cover (I mean a real one, not just the same version). Anyways, consider it!

Match-up announcements will be made sometime on Monday, seconds before the polls go up.

Everyone chill out about the covers. A majority of you voted in favor of them. Covers will match up against covers if possible. You probably won't see many of them.

I'm thinking of putting up my newest unreleased song in the first round. I'm not sure it'll win, so it's a huge risk. But I want people to hear this new song and I like a dare.

that's cool, i'm chilled out about the covers, it just means i'm not submitting is all.