photography thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

once again been away from this thread for too long.   i wasn't going to post these here, but meh why not. now don't go judging me - i'ma explain these before just posting them. i'm still studying ph

i scanned some more pics today from the last couple rolls i got developed. i don't really know if i like them or why i put them together like this but ok.

Posted Images

3424473766_a2a9050822.jpg?v=0

this would be really awesome if the girl was like 80 years old, and all wrinkly, but the same clothes and expression and cigarrette.. so yeh.. do that...

i go to protests... i care...

img098-1.jpg

people who care more than me

img097.jpg

near nick drake's grave. we left five leaves there. comedy gold.

img095-1.jpg

ice near nick drake's grave

img094-2.jpg

hey i was at the protests.. forgot to take pictures when the police kicked off though.. might have a few.. need to develop the film

i mainly took photos of the anarchist girls in black... they were buff.. except the photos are 4x6 and their faces are tiny so it didnt really come out well.

they probably hated me

i mainly took photos of the anarchist girls in black... they were buff.. except the photos are 4x6 and their faces are tiny so it didnt really come out well.

they probably hated me

i stayed in the squat the anarchists occupied on wednesday night.. but you're right most of the activist girls were complete bufftings

anyway i'll develop those photos when i get back to uni and if theres any good ones i'll put them here