post your music/art pages here.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cool   http://www.myspace.com/prunetheband   hahahahahahiahahahahahaha     this is going to be my favorite thread for a while

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

He's with me by the way. Forgive the seemingly impolite manner in which he joined the forum and left a link to his music without giving anything in return, it was I who suggested to him that he come here, as he's been showing his music around on Atease but finds that place to be less than stellar, for obvious reasons, so I thought he might like it here :)

• 2 weeks later...

here is a nifty little number we put together while we were completely out of our minds.the guitars and synth come in half way through the song. hope you all enjoy it.headphones are good for this one as i was doing a lot of backwards work while panning.

• 2 weeks later...

here is a nifty little number we put together while we were completely out of our minds.the guitars and synth come in half way through the song. hope you all enjoy it.headphones are good for this one as i was doing a lot of backwards work while panning.

That was fuckin brilliant! It reminded me of Daft Punk. Then Portishead. Then Sin City soundtrack. I could really get into doing this kinda stuff, but it seems to require alot of work and patience.

That was fuckin brilliant! It reminded me of Daft Punk. Then Portishead. Then Sin City soundtrack. I could really get into doing this kinda stuff, but it seems to require alot of work and patience.

thank you very kindly. i have several other parts, one of which is up on my channel. it did indeed take quite a bit of time and in those days,quite a bit of something else :D im very glad you enjoyed it. its quite a ride with headphones.

• 2 weeks later...