i have a new ep i hope ya like mah musics!

Guest Thomas J
Even if the IPs don't match it can't be entirely ruled out, though I have suspicions that he is indeed operating both from the same computer

much like the fact that the dna tests and lie detector tests on jeremy kyle are only like, 97% accurate.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Thomas J
Yeah

I've decided that they would actually be a good means to rule out the possibility so I edited my earlier post

CLUES:

new reply from EC:

Hey' date=' I just went on and checked, but I didn't see anything in any of the forums. Do I have to sign up or something?

[/quote'] sent AFTER he posted here.

EC myspace bullettin:

The Supercool Unofficial Sept. '07 EP is up for download! I've put all of the tracks up for download on the MySpace player and will probably leave them there until I record some new material or something. Two of the tracks are still processing, but they should appear any minute... I hope...

Anyway, you can read more about it on mah page! I hope you enjoy it!

Guest Thomas J

the original bullettin has been reposted:

The Supercool Unofficial Sept. '07 EP is up for download! I've put all of the tracks up for download on the MySpace player and will probably leave them there until I record some new material or something. Two of the tracks are still processing, but they should appear any minute... I hope...

Anyway, you can read more about it on my page! I hope you enjoy it!

EDIT: For some reason, the last two tracks aren't appearing on the player... I'm going to try to upload the whole thing to mediafire if they don't appear soon...