Introduce yourself, discerning fans of Radiohead: objectively the best band in the world

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome, everyone. I'm jilly.

Posted Images

Hi everyone. I'm James, 18, British and I'm terrible at introduction posts. I came here to discuss my favourite band and hopefully communicate with some other people who have a genuine outlook on the world.

I love Radiohead because their music is beautiful and complex, and Thoms lyrics are poetic far beyond most songwriters. Having difficulty with depression it's soothing to just listen through an album of theirs and get some perspective - it can make the difference between an impossible day and a bearable one. I first felt obliged to listen to them when my brother told me they were local to us (not that you'd know it) and immediately loved it. Anyway, no more rambling, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Just RE-introducing myself.

I'm Nik in Phoenix.

I haven't been in here for quite awhile. And I think the last time was to complain about RH never coming to Arizona & never being able to see them in concert.

So, it's nice that I can pop in today and say, "I'm finally going to see Radiohead in concert!!!!"

:dancingthom:

I'm not trying to brag, I'm just so happily satisfied to finally have the chance to see them perform live & in person.

Anyway, HELLO again! It's nice to see you! :bye:

Nik

Just RE-introducing myself.

I'm Nik in Phoenix.

I haven't been in here for quite awhile. And I think the last time was to complain about RH never coming to Arizona & never being able to see them in concert.

So, it's nice that I can pop in today and say, "I'm finally going to see Radiohead in concert!!!!"

:dancingthom:

I'm not trying to brag, I'm just so happily satisfied to finally have the chance to see them perform live & in person.

Anyway, HELLO again! It's nice to see you! :bye:

Nik

Hello

& congratulations! :thumbsup:

Hello

& congratulations! :thumbsup:

Thank you!

I was quite surprised that they decided to come here this time around. The last time was the summer of 1995!

I've always heard that attending a Radiohead concert is almost a life-altering experience.

Of course I've watched hundreds of videos of them playing live so I'm so excited to actually have to chance to experience it myself now!

I expect it to be wonderous! :rockout:

Thank you!

I was quite surprised that they decided to come here this time around. The last time was the summer of 1995!

I've always heard that attending a Radiohead concert is almost a life-altering experience.

Of course I've watched hundreds of videos of them playing live so I'm so excited to actually have to chance to experience it myself now!

I expect it to be wonderous! :rockout:

I confidently predict you will not be disapointed.

turn on, tune in....drop OUT!! :dance: