Looking at photographs from other countries, particularly ones in like, Europe or Asia, are kinda weird, because on one hand, a lot of it is similar to scenes that I am used to, but on the other you have all these hella old buildings and shit and it's just like, mind-blowing.

whats flickr

flick-2.gif ????????

It's a website for PHOTOGRAPHY and u upload them and follow ur friends and stuff like that

I made one forever ago and then deleted it and made a new one sometime last year I think?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/igeiger/ this is mine I am not v good at photography.  But mostly I want to see everyone else's pictures :3

Looking at photographs from other countries, particularly ones in like, Europe or Asia, are kinda weird, because on one hand, a lot of it is similar to scenes that I am used to, but on the other you have all these hella old buildings and shit and it's just like, mind-blowing.

It's a different feeling when you are walking in and around them. You can still see the bullet holes in part of St Mary the Virgin's statue outside the church from the English Civil War.

The Church itself dates back to the 13th century, and that's not even the oldest building still standing in Oxford.