MT Drawing Challenge. New Theme: "A Secret"

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a half baked take 1 and maybe after scanning and enhancing colour i'll be happy with it. does anyone deal with any photoshop-like programs available online? but i might get inspired to do a take 2 because this is fun : D

Try pixlr.com for online Photoshop-like editing

i have a half baked take 1 and maybe after scanning and enhancing colour i'll be happy with it. does anyone deal with any photoshop-like programs available online? but i might get inspired to do a take 2 because this is fun : D

i know this is photoshop and not online but,

photoshop cs2 is free on adobe's website. cus it's hella old they closed the support and gave a serial key to "people who already bought it" so they wont admit it but it's free. you just have to sign up for an adobe account

very nostalgic for me at least

well, apparently, ula's working on two different drawings, and that would probably outshine your performance! :0

there are two variations to my main idea, now that i think of it, and i'll try to develop and finish both before sunday. i'll only post only one of them, though, and that will depend on what account i decide to use that day.

Ok so I got my concept, it's a photo from this book of Atlanta photographs from like 1986 that my parents recently gave to me it's inscribed to my parents and I in '89 when I was a tiny baby. Anyway I think I'm gonna use the basic structure of the photo I found but maybe embellish with different details... I will do this tomorrow!