post here and i'll embed you into some kinda literature, pt II.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hugh:

and i miss you but that is irrelevant to the cause. (we have explored beyond this simple case). please do not refer to me as someone to talk with, to confide in. please do not use my name with the word "infectious" please do not use my name with the word "striking".

you need to stop your bold elbows, those knees crossed over, don't touch me.  just one of your pretty eyebrows raised could stop the world series if you wanted.  

hey i love you but i didn't say i was good at it --

i felt you through the morning all the way until i woke up listening to my heartbeat through the mattress, it was as if it lived under my bed and gained strength through the night to pound up to my ears. holy christ it is loud.

even though i know waiting is a promiscuous thing to do, i wait.  as the mirror stares, as my head lifts up from my shoulders, as my hair kinks.  you keep being a gilded frame braided with a chrysanthemum design while i am my big toe as it twitches and tries to catch up to the rest of a body. i am all arms out here, moving into my shirt to keep warm. it's cold, i press my bottom teeth against my top.

there is a bird of paradise out breezing behind my window, the blinds are brown-colored and the sections of cheap plastic held up by the ugly brown cords subtract the most important parts of orange on the flower.  the dust infiltrates into the green pieces. i figured you out: you are the darkness that envelops nothing more than the underside of hats.  you always exist.  i never get to see you.

the ending of that piece is very very beautiful 

i mean i dont think i am always this way but right now i am basically a mixture of hesitation made absolute and various kinds of idealised (this is too negative sounding, distilled is better, but that sounds too good and like too much has happened when so little has) love 

so i think you got that there pretty finely 

the ending of that piece is very very beautiful

i mean i dont think i am always this way but right now i am basically a mixture of hesitation made absolute and various kinds of idealised (this is too negative sounding, distilled is better, but that sounds too good and like too much has happened when so little has) love

so i think you got that there pretty finely

:3

yeah I mean it doesn't really matter to the essence of the thing didn't mean to nitpick I like it just as it is

nitpicking is good

like when you have nits in your hair and your mama you know the baby crying dog shitting but still she comes and tends to your hair and removes the nits and you go play with the kids and no one says HAHAH FUCKING HUGH HAS NITS when you scratch your head 

Yes you're correct apparently you Brits are just funny about terminology but we knew that already

Nits are the eggs of lice, singular is louse

Nits don't have eggs they are eggs

Apparently in the UK though you just call lice nits which is weird but ok that's your usage experience to refer to both lice and nits as nits

Nit or NIT may refer to:

The egg of a louse

Head louse (often known as "nits" in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand)

A trivial detail; the object of nitpicking

Nitpicking is the act of removing nits (the eggs of lice, generally head lice) from the host's hair. As the nits are cemented to individual hairs, they cannot be removed with most lice combs and, before modern chemical methods were invented, the only options were to shave all the host's hair or to pick them free one by one.

This is a slow and laborious process, as the root of each individual hair must be examined for infestation. It was largely abandoned as modern chemical methods became available; however, as lice populations can and do develop resistance, manual nitpicking is still often necessary.

As nitpicking inherently requires fastidious, meticulous attention to detail, the term has become appropriated to describe the practice of meticulously searching for minor, even trivial errors in detail (often referred to as "nits" as well), and then criticising them (see hypercriticism).

Nitpicking is also the act of being overly concerned about insignificant details.