Mortigi Tempo Compilation 2013

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, there have been quite a few submissions, and lots of 'count me in's, about half and half now. At this point I'm going to say that unless you've already sent me a track or your username is on the pending submissions list in the OP by tomorrow then you won't be able to participate in the compilation. Just to clarify that, you won't need to send your track by tomorrow, the deadline for that is still the 12th of May (for now), but you will need to inform me, either in this thread or via a PM that you would like to participate before the end of today. Remember to check this thread every 2 or 3 days to stay notified of any potential changes.

For now it looks like the name of this thing will probably be something pedestrian like the thread title itself, unless somebody thinks of something better. Still no artwork so I may have to do that part myself, we'll see.

Also, what's the problem with mooks? I sent him a PM asking if he wanted to participate and he asked me who I was and then blocked me, what an arsehole. I shall be boycotting his music from now on if that's how he's going to behave.

:drunk: