• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i just set your soundcloud on autoplay i guess

do you choose whats in the spotlight? cuz signs is really cool and i guess its longer and more fleshed out than the things you've been posting more recently 

what is your process?

i feel like all of your stuff works really well together y'know like you can get lost in this ethereal paradise of sound and it all just kinda flows 

getting asmr too which is the most pleasant feeling so thanks 

i just set your soundcloud on autoplay i guess

do you choose whats in the spotlight? cuz signs is really cool and i guess its longer and more fleshed out than the things you've been posting more recently 

what is your process?

i feel like all of your stuff works really well together y'know like you can get lost in this ethereal paradise of sound and it all just kinda flows 

getting asmr too which is the most pleasant feeling so thanks 

yeah i choose whats in my spotlight. i usually rotate it every other day or so. glad you like my tracks!

i punch out a lot of tunes because i get ideas or i hear a sample from a youtube video or something and then harmonize with it and add layers of melody. im a sucker for the distant piano in ableton which is why you hear it so much. im also very big on reverb and compression and love adjusting the vocals so that theyre crisp with a nice flow-y decay behind it. fav is sampling rnb singers and pop songs and turning them into my own little ambient world of awesome.

thanks for listening rose!

• 2 weeks later...