• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that is really awesome, love what you've done with it. way better than the original imo

btw ive been meaning to post in here. been listening to some of your stuff on soundcloud and its great stuff. i still like your selected works, i have it on my ipod, but i can see what you mean about your music making having improved. the new stuff is i dunno more shiny and seamless i guess? anyway i really like it. re vocals on diamonds, i guess i can see how someone might think its too much but i think it works really well especially with that breathing space in the middle.

are you going to release an album or ep any time?

that is really awesome, love what you've done with it. way better than the original imo

btw ive been meaning to post in here. been listening to some of your stuff on soundcloud and its great stuff. i still like your selected works, i have it on my ipod, but i can see what you mean about your music making having improved. the new stuff is i dunno more shiny and seamless i guess? anyway i really like it. re vocals on diamonds, i guess i can see how someone might think its too much but i think it works really well especially with that breathing space in the middle.

are you going to release an album or ep any time?

thanks a lot! : ) especially for that breathing space in middle comment regarding Diamonds

i was like

tumblr_m2wjmoAP0K1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

cuz thats the whole point why its there 

glad you're still listenin! yeah ill shortly be putting a lot of stuff together and calling it 'Leave the Dead' . another album : )