mt battle of the bands 2012 sign-up/general discussion

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

round 1 matchups been posted phew! i'm gonna refrain from posting a final date for voting until some votes have been tallied. i'm guessing i messed up somewhere with something, like keeping a poll private or sending ihggy the wrong song for someone, so please bear with me and let me know if i messed up. i'm no kafkadoodledog!

maybe copy/paste my sig, it would bring some attention to this thing

i've also updated the first post

wheres ruby smooch!?

yeah the some of the songs arent working but if i refresh the page a little bit sometimes they do so i guess its just me

didn't submit tracks even though he expressed interest in participating, i followed up with several ppl like him/her by pm and/or email but i didn'thear back

I had a little bit of trouble with the song players, even had to save as link on a few (not a problem; it takes, like, three seconds), but the biggest problem I had was that a lot of the submissions were in genres/styles that I don't particularly listen to. So it made it a bit harder to judge because I didn't want to be unfair, but since I had to go with the ones I liked, I generally did that.

Anyway, I'm on Firefox and I had to click the names a few times to get them to work, but sometimes they would work instantly. Iunno what that was about. XD

I had a little bit of trouble with the song players, even had to save as link on a few (not a problem; it takes, like, three seconds), but the biggest problem I had was that a lot of the submissions were in genres/styles that I don't particularly listen to. So it made it a bit harder to judge because I didn't want to be unfair, but since I had to go with the ones I liked, I generally did that.

Anyway, I'm on Firefox and I had to click the names a few times to get them to work, but sometimes they would work instantly. Iunno what that was about. XD

i'm honestly not sure about that... might just be my server. the d/l links should work fine, i mean they're just mp3 links.