DUCKS NEVER DIE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd argue that SHE was the most ambish!

and i only was laughing ruffy at the WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? like somehow the concept was totally normal! haha!

it's like a machine powered by duck quacks... and if they stop quacking the machine stops working... so there is a FAIL SAFE ... where robotic spoons hit them so they will start quacking again (if you don't quack, you feel pain) so they will keep quacking and the machine will still run

most likely a car

but it could be used (and abused) for other purposes too i'm sure!

like toaster hats!

or inflatable demon shoes!

after he reviews the last 2 you should reveal the 2nd BONUS DISK edition of The Best of!

where things get REALLY heavy!

kinda like how radiohead best of seemed all weird but then the special edition had a second disker to give for more songs!

DO IT!

go nuts!

JUST FOR FUN!

maybe high-light some of the more longer / instrumental electronic tracks?

i think many would dig that!

sorry i forgot about it, i already listened to the last 2 tracks. i'm not much a fan of combining art with dreams, because that's kind of stupid. it's like having a good steak and saying this it what a burger would taste like if it wouldnt have been mashed.

dreamwatching 2 seems like a horrible joke on the listener because you just never know what nr. 1 is like. man, it's just so long and there are many things in it i think it would be best if i just tell it in a story:

one day little dani went to the store and bought food for her cat. little dani was 9 years old, that's right she was, because it's a story in the past. the cat was a tiny little baby cat, just a few months old. little dani had opened her heart for her. eighteen years later dani was not so little anymore, she had grown up to a 27 year old beautiful woman (dockchetolphin confirms this in a comment). the cat had grown too, she was now old and fat. but they both were a good team, one that sees themselves as indisruptable. little did they know. a beautiful handsome man with eyes of a tiger knocks at the door, seven short knocks. "hi" "come in" "hi darling, i've got your pizza right here" "thank you" while she opens the pizza box he says "just what you wanted extra cheese" she sniffes at the pizza "i didn't ask for cheese" she closes the pizzabox. one cannot be sure if she just invented it because the cheesepizza just looked like one giant cheese on the pizza "you told me..." he responds with confusion and holds his hand up to show his confusion. "i wanted saussage" "you're kidding" he says still holding his hand in the air next to the pizzabox. "no saussage" she says folding her hands on her breast. the next thing she says one can hardly understand but it sounds like 'i felt like eating'. "well how about..." says the beautiful handsome man "uhh..." one can see that he is about to say something risky "i give you the cheese pizza and i give you some of my saussage" he says while rubbing his groin. she is a little surprised. "you've had italian saussage" he says "italian saussage?" she asks a little interested. "why dont you try some of that?" "what kind of saussage?" they ask playfully. she rubbs his groin.

this is good example of how in the beginning of dating man and woman ask many questions.

"it's a nice big italian saussage" he responds with confidence to finally cut the tension that the questions have built up. "big italian saussage" she echoes. while they continue flirting nobody notices that the cat, that sitting in her corner wanted tuna. nobody.

sorry i got kind of carried away and didn't say anything about the songs.

dreamwatching 2: i like when it get's quiet with almost only the drums. the harmonies reminds me of one of my songs i did a few years ago. it's cool that the parts are changing but the vibe not so much. i always feel a little like in a dream. oh man, i just saw the title, fits greatly!

mr miyagi: that's a good closer with a energizing mood. i don't understand what you talk about though. cool part at 1:10. i like when your voice gets all noisy and then it stops again. i like the song. really great ending. reminds me of when you told about how you like boredoms.

edit: i maybe like the less ambigous as much as the ambigous one. i think your ideas are great. i alse like the musical work you do, but the ideas do the most for me.

really weird comment for dreamwatching but thanks for listening.

I really appreciate the effort you took to give feedback on this. I never expected all the songs to be liked by anyone really, but I imagine there's at least SOMETHING to be liked in there by someone (hope)

I'm playing live again this thursday

gonna promote this!

edit: i maybe like the less ambigous as much as the ambigous one. i think your ideas are great. i alse like the musical work you do, but the ideas do the most for me.

what does that mean?

one day us 3 should form The Next Nihilist Trio!

like THE NEXT KARATE KID!

and then go on to win oscars for playing boys who don't cry!

and foxy boxers!

[who wear bear suits!]

the point is moots!

ruffi orange you glad i didn't say pahanna bone!

:angry:

i like the idea of playing boys who don't cry, but at the end it should get superemotional, so everybody thinks "man, that is superemotional, i can't believe none of them did cry" and then one tear drops slowly down our cheeks and the people are really confused, looking at each other for the first time during the oscarcelebration. their eyes are wet and glowing strangly full of live. it's the moment everybody sees everybody sometimes has sad feeling and can be true about it, so they don't feel bad then jump out to standing ovations. then we look at each other and think "that's exactly what we tried to achieve, mission complete"

edit: i thought boys who dont cry is a song, that we play during the celebration.

haha!

oh man

so amazing...

it would be!

for some reason that reminds me of the last scene of the movie Anti-Trust

that's it like 1min from the end... watch it for that last minute until the very end... that final moment reminds me of the thing you spoke about!

that'd be us 3!

OUR MOMENT!

haha!

oh man

so amazing...

it would be!

for some reason that reminds me of the last scene of the movie Anti-Trust

that's it like 1min from the end... watch it for that last minute until the very end... that final moment reminds me of the thing you spoke about!

that'd be us 3!

OUR MOMENT!

man I'm lost in this thread now

it's going to weird places!

if anyone is interested this is my live set from the other day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0yTf3yegcI

I kept it short...

just gonna warn you the first 'song' isn't really anything

and right before i did college I said it's a song about going to college which it isn't at all so I dunno why I said that...it's about NOT going

to college.

but yeah apart fromt hat

enjoi!

oh, come on!

Download Link: DUCKS NEVER DIE

Artwork: http://imageshack.us...ksneverdie.jpg/

TRACKLIST:

01. The Zeppo

02. The Oranges Rap

03. Waspy On The Prowl

04. FireHaze

05. Dead Presidents

06. Look Into The Devil's Eyes

07. SHE

08. College

09. Escape From The Grabbgoblin

10. Street Cleaner

11. I went up to him, hit him with a chair, reason why? Because he was there?

12. Sometimes Not All The Time

13. Quack Powered Cars

14. Random Synchronisation

15. Wicky Dicky

16. Return To The House of Crazy

17. Fuzzy Blue Jorbels

18. The Field of Shef

19. The Pressure I Make it

20. Dreamwatching Part 2

21. Mr. Miyagi

TRT: 42 Minutes

DAMN dead!

deader than dead!

deader than the final nail in the coffin

just... dead

die harder?

TRY HARDER ON HER!

:angry:

at least you got 2 new guys on 80s to checker it out but they probably won't say a duckal so they might as well have not even glistened

that's always just the worst!

"i heard this... in full... but i have nothing to say..."

?!!!

the image of you after a live show sitting at some tiny little MURCH table and like... 5 copies of yr best of...

haha!

people chatting you up and saying "woah! it's only 5 bucks? i gotta buy this!" because if you give it for free they won't trust it or value it!

maybe make a few t-shirts!

some buttons / badgers / pins!

rare 7incher vinyl with the [radio edit] version of Oranges Rap

b/w a cover of Clowny Clown Clown!

eyah!

ha I have just been giving it away for free.....I never even thought about people not trusting it, but maybe I should have!

People always were kinda like 'is it ok I dont have to pay?' and I'm like 'nope'

It's like charity.

Cos in this day and age no one wants to pay for music.

I dunno what'd be a good ISM shirt image/saying.

But yeah that's a good idea. I'll think about that.