Kid A on Albums of Decades List

Hi everyone, I'm a writer for the site Spectrum Culture. We are currently running a feature that revisits the best albums of the decade. Kid A by Radiohead made the list. I'm posting the link here, as I believe that users of this forum will enjoy reading this piece and once again discussing and debating the merits of the album.

All comments and critiques via replies to this posting are welcome.

To the forum administrators: As this posting is strictly Radiohead-related and hopefully will prompt discussion on this forum, I hope that you will allow this posting. We at Spectrum Culture believe Radiohead fans will enjoy it greatly. Thanks for your consideration.

http://spectrumculture.com/2009/12/end-of-the-aughts-our-favorite-albums-pt-1.html

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone, I'm a writer for the site Spectrum Culture. We are currently running a feature that revisits the best albums of the decade. Kid A by Radiohead made the list. I'm posting the link here, as I believe that users of this forum will enjoy reading this piece and once again discussing and debating the merits of the album.

All comments and critiques via replies to this posting are welcome.

To the forum administrators: As this posting is strictly Radiohead-related and hopefully will prompt discussion on this forum, I hope that you will allow this posting. We at Spectrum Culture believe Radiohead fans will enjoy it greatly. Thanks for your consideration.

http://spectrumculture.com/2009/12/end-of-the-aughts-our-favorite-albums-pt-1.html

God damn right Kid A made the list. What about Amnesiac and In Rainbows...?

RKCZ