Sign in to follow this  
R80

Touring

I actually had a friend from Chicago text me today saying they were playing Tampa, FL in May 2010. I asked him where he got this info from and he said he googled it.... He said something about FL and TX dates....

To be honest, until I hear from the mouth that is Radiohead, I won't get excited about anything. Until they have dates up on DAS I'm not believing anything I hear. And why would they only play the south, that's silly.

So we're expecting a 2010 record right? So why not a 2010 tour? But you just never know with these guys. For all we know they have everything planned and next week they randomly post on DAS tour dates for the coming year...

Only time will tell... But like I said, I don't care NME or some magazine says they're touring 2010, until the boys say it themselves, it doesn't exist to me....

Wasn't there an quote from Thom during the In Rainbows tour about them possibly not returning to the States again? I was lucky enough to catch them five times in 2008 (one in America, four abroad) and if need be I'll travel far again, but I'd love to catch them a few times here again, maybe in a nice indoor venue if possible.

Fingers crossed we get some dates. If the rumored Phish dates come true for Europe and Radiohead was touring during that same time I'd be estatic!