Poisoned Dwarf

Anyone else disappointed with MT's new look?

Not to be mean or anything... the moderators do a great job and I'm all for change...

But...

The old MT felt kinda like home... it was simpler, and looked more intimate... But now it's all spiffy and flashy and makes me feel more detatched. Anyway I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I do and I thought I'd share.

CENSOR ME IF YOU MUST

Not to be mean or anything... the moderators do a great job and I'm all for change...

But...

The old MT felt kinda like home... it was simpler' date=' and looked more intimate... But now it's all spiffy and flashy and makes me feel more detatched. Anyway I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I do and I thought I'd share.

CENSOR ME IF YOU MUST[/quote']

how about go look at the other 987234982374 threads that are currently against the new look and talk about it there

i like the new board.. at first i was like .. hmm

i much like all of the changes Green Plastic has had in the last year. Jonathans website skill have grown a ton since he first started this site..

I still wish you could do more with a signature.. like add some html things.. like video or sound.. but it would take forever to load and everyones sig would be fighting eachother.. id still be neat..

After 2 days, I'm used to it and I think everybody else will be too.

Of course, I haven't been around very long anyway, so I guess it's more of an adjustment to everybody who's been here for a while.

looks are fine, old and new. but even though this new one has way more features...it lost a couple key components of functionality. like you cant just click your name to view all your posts unless you dig it out of an old post. well...thats all i can think of, and i guess we recieved more than we gave up.

i just noticed i might like it better.

It looks quite nice but it has its problems, such as:

-full formatted text box takes so long to load, and you can't type until it does (but i've changed it to simple box, which should be the default)

-the new avatar and name on top of the post makes it much harder to read threads and breaks the continuity

There was something else that annoyed be but i can't remember it now. It looks good but a lot of the time simplicity is better for forums than look.

its gonna take some getting used to

are you guys insane? it looks badass. it's not bland anymore. they did a great fucking job. i mean i liked the other one, but this is much more smooth.