Thom Live @ The Orpheum, LA

tigermilk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, not all. if you havent noticed most of us hate it when people talk/yell at the band during a show. its just those few idiots that give us a bad name, particularly with the los angeles crowd i have noticed, they are the worst because all they care about is being seen at a show thats hard to get into

anyway yeah anyone who wasnt a fan of skip divided before will change their mind after hearing it live. highlight for me, kinda sounded like the eraser remix version

why are all americans that go to gigs such cunts?

WOOOOO YEAHHHH!

COME ONNN!

this guys got the best videos.

i was standing next to that guy.

if you notice at 56 u can hear me say "just for this one song can you shut up?" then my friend told me "shh" then at that point i realized that i was talking too! :X

Edited by iamthewaaalrus

well, not all. if you havent noticed most of us hate it when people talk/yell at the band during a show. its just those few idiots that give us a bad name, particularly with the los angeles crowd i have noticed, they are the worst because all they care about is being seen at a show thats hard to get into

anyway yeah anyone who wasnt a fan of skip divided before will change their mind after hearing it live. highlight for me, kinda sounded like the eraser remix version

The LA crowd is horrible! For some reason they think that clapping along to songs sounds good....drives me fuckin' nuts.

yeah, but the people at the Animal Collective show were way more annoying than the people at Thom's show. That show at the Wiltern was the day the Lakers clinched their spot in the finals and when I got to the place after the first band played I yelled LAKERS! and everyone looked at me like I shot Noah in the face... it was pretty hilarious...

I had to find this in a Morrisey forum (Dont ask me what I was doing in a Morrisey Forum)

Its the Full Show, Pretty damn good Quality!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?yyvngyumtyd

Pretty good sounding recording. Confirmed!

Pretty bad chop job done in between tracks though to remove the crowd noise. Lots of songs are missing the first beat or two at the beginning (i.e. Black Swan is missing a line). Overall probably the best recording I have heard of the Echoplex show so far.

And yes, the three tracks posted on Hidden Track are great great quality... Here's hoping for the full concert source to emerge.

Edited by Low Roller
added link