chin ups 8-6-4

strongest man alive

squat 175 lbs

bench press 105 lbs

military press 65 lbs

deadlift 205 lbs

barbell rows 95 lbs

everything is 5x5

obvs my leg-orientated lifts are getting along nicely but arms and chest stuff is nowhere haha

c'mon lads hit me up w/ yr figures

charles_atlas1.jpg

Not weight trained in a while so did all my one rep maxes last week before I start a proper regime tomorrow

Bench-90kg

Dead lift-110kg

Squat-150kg

I will be training for strength, trying to get as strong as possible with minimum mass increase (not the best aesthetically but best for my running) but the goal is to look a bit better for my summer holiday, i'll be hitting the abs too.

My diet is going to be really clean, just had a couple of weeks off, was down to 12 stone for the London Marathon a couple of weeks back-but i'm a massive binge eater so i'm back up to 13.4 now (no joke), which I did expect, I suppressed my appetite for so long .

I'll just be taking whey protein for a couple of weeks and then i'll start adding creatine, bcaas and glutamine after that. I think you get a massive benefit from supplements, from experience they're especially benefical for recovery, training hard without them you seem to be sore for much longer.

Bench-Not done one rep max in ages but can do about 110 for reps

Deadlift-200kg

Squat-180kg (but if crossfit makes me squat ridiculously low just 130)

180kg squat, and you run marathons? :icon_surp what's your bodyweight at?

my deadlift's been stuck at 245lbs (111kg) for 2 weeks now just 'cause i'm scared of going higher haha. feels rly heavy when i don't get my form perfect, bench slowly moving up tho which is my weakest lift.

I'm about 14 stone at the moment (probably about 20% bodyfat) when I ran London last year I was down to 12 stone, no excess weight really. I am not running regularly at the moment so that's why i've been able to get my lifts up.

Do you use wraps or chalk for your deadlifts? they're good tools as your back is a stronger muscle than your hands 

I'm about 14 stone at the moment (probably about 20% bodyfat) when I ran London last year I was down to 12 stone, no excess weight really. I am not running regularly at the moment so that's why i've been able to get my lifts up.

Do you use wraps or chalk for your deadlifts? they're good tools as your back is a stronger muscle than your hands 

i haven't used chalk, don't think they'd be happy at the gym i'm at. i think they have straps there but i don't feel grip is holding me back on deadlifts, only time i have grip issues is final few reps on heavy barbell shrugs.

squat 175 lbs

bench press 105 lbs

military press 65 lbs

deadlift 205 lbs

this is now at:

squat - 245 lbs (5x5)

bench press - 140 lbs (5x5)

military press - 90 lbs (5x5)

deadlift - 265 lbs (1x5)

i also throw in some of close grip bench press, bent over barbell rows, barbell shrugs, skullcrushers, chin ups, dips, standing calf raises, barbell curls depending on time, muscle fatigue etc.

i've gone from 70.5kg to 76.5kg in just under 3 months, eating more and supplementing w/ whey and creatine, estimate my body fat at 13%

Gosh I wish everyone would agree on a weight measurement system, I have to google your lifts into kilograms then your own weight in stones and pounds lol. You've made some pretty good progress. Get some bcaas and glutamine in your shake as well, you'll feel the difference when trying to recover. What is it like, weight training in Korea? is everything readily available?

soz my gym for some bizarre reason has imported weights in pounds, so no one in the gym knows what the numbers mean. i thought bcaa's were somethign that is just found in protein anyways but i'll probably try some if i place another order

this is now at:

squat - 245 lbs (5x5)

bench press - 140 lbs (5x5)

military press - 90 lbs (5x5)

deadlift - 265 lbs (1x5)

i also throw in some of close grip bench press, bent over barbell rows, barbell shrugs, skullcrushers, chin ups, dips, standing calf raises, barbell curls depending on time, muscle fatigue etc.

i've gone from 70.5kg to 76.5kg in just under 3 months, eating more and supplementing w/ whey and creatine, estimate my body fat at 13%

Are you doing High-Bar Squats or Low-Bar Squats?