damm

cycling

i don't understand the last sentence. name a better cyclist and explain why.

armstrong is an incredible athlete. his physical build makes it possible for him to go above and beyond any average man who trains as hard. he has a massive lung capacity for one. but most of all, he is driven and single minded.

can anyone explain why the french so rarely win even the daily trials?

Oh this is too much... haha

Plus his VO2 max is pretty good but not 'massive' but thats irrelevant when he was taking on a shit load of EPO and Blood tranfusions (amongst more)

oops, soory

_76072186_76072185.jpg

double oops. looked like he was at fault for that one, would be surprised if he started tomorrow.

UK people a nice couple of Lance Armstrong documentaries on tomorrow & Monday on BBC4 & C4 just to keep you in the mood for the tour.

oops, soory

_76072186_76072185.jpg

double oops. looked like he was at fault for that one, would be surprised if he started tomorrow.

UK people a nice couple of Lance Armstrong documentaries on tomorrow & Monday on BBC4 & C4 just to keep you in the mood for the tour.

Shot a gap that wasn't there.  I am one of those fans who are torn on Cavendish.  I recognize him as an excellent sprinter but his personality gets a bit too much for me.  I can't judge him too harshly because if I was racing for millions I would be just like him.

duno if anyone is following this year's tour, but Froome just destroyed everyone on a mountain stage in a superhuman fashion in the midst of a bit of a scandal about him being superhumanly good

amazing performance

watch the highlights of yesterday if you can, just unbelievable from Froome

his cadence is obscene

Valverde attacked and they slowly reeled him in, he went again, and again they reeled him in, then Froome just shot away from Quintana and was gone 

amazing

Looks like it's Froome's to lose, provided he gets through tomorrow unscathed. Porte & Thomas have performed perfectly for him so far. Would love to see Quintana have a successful attack at some point, but can't see him being strong enough to make much difference to the overall.