Skank Herbert

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

worst movie ever is a bit harsh, transformers 2, gigli, and BAPS still exist

i think this movie would have been better if burton went with my sequel idea

Alice in Wonderland 2: Alice in Chains.

does alice die of a heroin overdose and then not get found for a few days? ... i'm sad i said this. :(

does alice die of a heroin overdose and then not get found for a few days? ... i'm sad i said this. :(

nah i thought id focus more on the cheshire cat and the mad hatter strapping alice into a chair trying to ween her off of heroin

this bombed, huh? i mean not that i care either way if it did (i was never going to see it) but for such hype each burton film receives, really this kinda just puttered off a cliff.

Box office performance

Alice in Wonderland opened with over $41 million in North America, setting a new record for an opening-day in March.[68][69] Alice made an estimated $116.1 million in its opening weekend, smashing the biggest March opening ever, which was previously held by 300 with $70 million.[70] It is the sixth highest grossing opening weekend of all time, and the highest opening weekend for a non-sequel, taking the record from Spider-Man.[71] The film made an additional $94 million in 40 other countries in its opening weekend, putting its worldwide total at $210 million.[72] The film broke the previous IMAX record held by Avatar of $9.5 million by earning $11.9 million on 188 of the large format screens, with an average of $64,197 per site.[73] The film grossed an estimated $62,000,000 in its second weekend, the sixth biggest second weekend gross. [74] Within its first ten days, the film has grossed $215,393,542 in the United States and Canada, and $221,000,000 in other territories, for a worldwide total of $436,393,542.[3] It is the highest grossing film of 2010 to date.[75]

don't look like it bombed?

This movie sucked... and it doesn't help that at the end (SPOILERS!!!) Johnny Depp basically does a CG tap dance on Lewis Carrol's grave... I hated this movie so much that thinking about it upsets me.

This movie sucked... and it doesn't help that at the end

(SPOILERS!!!) Johnny Depp basically does a CG tap dance on Lewis Carrol's grave...

I hated this movie so much that thinking about it upsets me.