ihggy-GP

handglops on pitchfork.com

that's the funniest drumbeat to accuse someone of stealing. that's like accusing someone of stealing the opening riff johnny b goode only it was accusing them of ripping off some flock of sea gulls song that happened to have an opening riff very similar to johnny b goode

that's the funniest drumbeat to accuse someone of stealing. that's like accusing someone of stealing the opening riff johnny b goode only it was accusing them of ripping off some flock of sea gulls song that happened to have an opening riff very similar to johnny b goode

haha true. that beat's in everything

Pleeeease, if I hear the Just Like Honey drum intro made by some mediocre band one more time I think I'll throw up. Ok, maybe not that mediocre, but it would be great if they actually wrote their own tunes in the future.

Pleeeease, if I hear the Just Like Honey drum intro made by some mediocre band one more time I think I'll throw up. Ok, maybe not that mediocre, but it would be great if they actually wrote their own tunes in the future.

wait what

Dude, I turned on The First Party and I swear, if my headphones would have blown because of you, I would find you and gut you.

But congrats. Its every person's dream to be where you are.

drumbeat for that thing you do is the best dude. you would be sipping on some pabst in a jet with the bros from no age right now if you used that one.

we use this one in approximately 1/3 of the songs when we play live.

Damn Pat... that's so cool man. I mean fuck pitchfork, but you could possibly become more known in the douchebag-pitchfork-loving arena

i mean, yeh. i had like a crisis of conscience when they asked if they could post a song but i don't know. i feel like it woulda been dumb to turn down becasue i am happy to have more people hearing the shit.