EightLeft

post sexy instruments

How are agiles? Im thinking of getting one.

p funky fresh they are good and they are cheap and i enjoy mine and people who have played mine have enjoyed mine -- sam weaver can post a better opinion as he has played mine and had more experience playing other guitars. but yea. pretty great/cheap, and everything i hear about agile/rondomusic in general is great.

p funky fresh they are good and they are cheap and i enjoy mine and people who have played mine have enjoyed mine -- sam weaver can post a better opinion as he has played mine and had more experience playing other guitars. but yea. pretty great/cheap, and everything i hear about agile/rondomusic in general is great.

Cool man.

Ive always wanted to try one of these:

http://www.rondomusic.com/stl50car.html

or this:

http://www.rondomusic.com/harm3hc.html

But my heart tells me "Just save up and buy a Rickenbacker" for the latter. I'll probably get the telecaster rip off because I already own a Telecaster and I can fuck around with it.

Anyways as for the brand names, I've always wanted one of these:

424026.jpg

424024.jpg

Edited by NotAnAndroid

eel's agiles are pretty impressive for cost:quality. i onno what the deal was with the battery and the pickups, but that's pretty alien to me so you gotta go back to eel on that but yeah, they're good uns.

mustang necks are pretty awkward but then again i was playing a les paul a lot then so don't take my word too heavy on it. the tremolo system is kinda bogus on it though. out of all the offset waist fenders and my limited experiences with the latter two jazzmaster>jaguar>mustang but i got an eternal boner for jazzmasters.

Yea man, I love Jazzmasters way more than any other Fender guitars besides Telecasters.

Theyre just so goddamn expensive. Like I havent heard good things about the classic player version and those are already 1200 bucks or something.

I will definitely buy either this:

268370.jpg

or this fucking sick Elvis Costello one:

552567.jpg

at some period of my life hopefully.

Everyone knows Tele > Jazz > Jag > Strat.

I have never even seen a Mustang in person though, I just think they are cool looking, they could be as awkward as you say though.

god i normally hate any signature models but that one looks pretty great.

i don't know if i rank tele>jazzmaster. i've never used my jazzmaster for any garagey shit though and that's mostly what i end up using a guitar for so the tele gets more facetime.

at the end of the day guitars are fun to play except ovations and prss

Edited by Max Beta

Yea I know what you mean.

Dont mind the look of this PRS though, but then again you shouldnt play them unless you are fucking Satana :

prs-hollowbody.jpg

Youre right about signature models though. I would only buy a sig model if it didnt have a disgusting signature on the headstock and it shared name with some really awesome guy. I'm pretty sure that Jazz fits into both categories.

Now we just need to wait for the Jonny Greenwood tele and the Sonic Youth line of jaguars and jazzmasters

Edited by NotAnAndroid

yeah that one doesn't seem so bad. at least there's not like a flock of doves coming out of the output jack. still probably transforms you into a 45 year old middle class caucasian male wearing a bowling shirt if you start to play it though i've seen it happen too many times

the rounded backs on the acoustics are the most uncomfortarded things i've ever dealt with. plus they're bright but not in a bright sunny shiny day way but a oh god i stayed in my room all day and walk out at 3pm and theres nothing but snow and sun hitting it