pennyroyalty

all you people reporting spam

i quoted spam oncen andd penny was all "don't quote spam it's as bad as spamming, WARNING"

which is dumb but whatev

but apparently we can't report it either

so basically just ignore spam entirely to please penny

i quoted spam oncen andd penny was all "don't quote spam it's as bad as spamming, WARNING"

which is dumb but whatev

but apparently we can't report it either

so basically just ignore spam entirely to please penny

if you carry bitterness in your heart it will destroy you

actually i like it when people report spam cuz sometimes i don't see it right away and then it gets buried and stuff, but if they report it then i can go track it down and kill it dead.

and matt, i don't like people to quote spam because it just means i have to delete it from your post as well which is tedious and time consuming. and i don't want to leave it with links intact because i have my suspicions that some bots link back to the page via the links they plant here and maybe even more come - yeah i know it sounds paranoid but spambots do some pretty freaky things. some of them don't even make posts but just have the link in their sig and then they update their birthdates daily so that it keeps them on the front page and somehow or other that keeps them in business. man i hate spambots. grrr

actually i like it when people report spam cuz sometimes i don't see it right away and then it gets buried and stuff, but if they report it then i can go track it down and kill it dead.

and matt, i don't like people to quote spam because it just means i have to delete it from your post as well which is tedious and time consuming. and i don't want to leave it with links intact because i have my suspicions that some bots link back to the page via the links they plant here and maybe even more come - yeah i know it sounds paranoid but spambots do some pretty freaky things. some of them don't even make posts but just have the link in their sig and then they update their birthdates daily so that it keeps them on the front page and somehow or other that keeps them in business. man i hate spambots. grrr

i think a lot of what spam bots try to do is manipulate google results. i don't know if you're familiar much with how google's pagerank thing works, but suffice to say that the more pages that link to their page, the better it is for them. so people quoting spam is kind of as bad as the spam itself. sorta.

hating spambots is like hating billy corgan, he's just doing what he does. follow bigfoot on twitter and learn about love instead.

yeah this is what i'm thinking when i report stuff. i mean if i see a buncha posts by one spambot though only need to report one cuz you just delete the whole thing and all its posts in one go right?

and i don't want to leave it with links intact because i have my suspicions that some bots link back to the page via the links they plant here and maybe even more come - yeah i know it sounds paranoid but spambots do some pretty freaky things. some of them don't even make posts but just have the link in their sig and then they update their birthdates daily so that it keeps them on the front page and somehow or other that keeps them in business. man i hate spambots. grrr

:\