The Gloaming  

3 members have voted

1. 1. The Gloaming

• Good
    • Bad

i love the gloaming. if you don't like the album version you'd still probably love it live. you can feel the bass in your chest, Mmmm

The Gloaming is good. Not great. But good.

And that top 5 to avoid is horrible for the most part.

Fitter Happier: Not a "song".

Pop Is Dead: It's decent.

Inside My Head: It's awesome.

Paperbag Writer: It's good.

I Can't: It's horrible.

it is still a friggen song, you just don't like it. i hate when people use that as an argument as to why a band or song is "bad". they don't even write songs or it's not even music.

and i acutlaly really like it, more than electioneering but i seem to be in the minority.

it is still a friggen song, you just don't like it. i hate when people use that as an argument as to why a band or song is "bad". they don't even write songs or it's not even music.

and i acutlaly really like it, more than electioneering but i seem to be in the minority.

I do like Fitter Happier.

Honestly when they had the Funny haha part going in the background when I saw them live, I was like "Oh my god this is the greatest song of all time." Of course I was totally high, but still when its done live, it kicks ass.

The gloaming... I listened to it late at night outside in an abandoned shed while I was getting blazed. That was when it "clicked" for me :D

What a beautifully eerie, unthinkable song... Doan be dissin' on Gloaming lest a whuppin' of the ASS find it's way to yah doorstep!

Same as a lot here, seeing it live made it one of my (numerous) favourites (edit : although i really like the cd version too)

There's a version where the "funny haha funny how" part was sampled and toyed with, i loved it so much but i forgot which show(s) it is.

Obviously they're increditastic live, so a lot if not all songs benefit from it, but i have to mention bangers & mash from the basement here because i don't know where else to put it and this just makes me smile.

Edited by hilo

I don't get this song at all? Its boring. I read alot of people say its really good and one of the best songs Radiohead has ever done. To me it seems like a distraction on the album compared to other electronic music out there. Am I missing something.

Same thing with songs like Kid A and Packt of Sardines and myxamotosis.

kill yrself