chunkyluv360

WIEAYB is the worst song on Hail to the Theif

For me, HTTT would have been in general an average Radiohead album* if I had not listened to various live versions that really lifted up songs. WIEAYB is not one of my personal favorites, but I don't think it's overrated either. But live versions kick ass. Same with The Gloaming or SDSU.

*An average RH album is still way better than most shit flying around in the charts.

I like it a lot but I do like the way it sounds on the "in the basement" performance.

When it comes to radiohead pitchfork are like their number one fan, along with the wire they are one of the only review sites to give kid a a perfect score. Don't dam pitchfork to hell because of one little comment about song, they gave the album a 9.4!

. In conclusion: Pitchfork are morons. People shouldn't listen to them.

It's only the opinion of one person dude, and just because you disagree with him doesn't mean he's a moron. Pitchfork is a decent website for finding new music

We Suck Young Blood has to be the worst song on HTTT. Its like Thom isn't even trying. WTF is that shit at 3:12. That jam. could have easily made the rest of the song.

No

I guess you don't get the song then. I can see you not liking it but to say he's not even trying, wha? And that short jam is awesome. The song is supposed to be melancholic and brooding so too much of that would have ruined it.

Anyway, WIEAYB is a top 10 rh song.

I don't like we suck young blood because it doesn't really go anywhere. It starts, stagnates, gives us a glimpse of a great song then cuts it off before it can really get any speed. Basically its boring and I never listen to it.

Where I end and you begin is a fun song to listen to, makes you wanna get up and move... it always makes me feel like some unknown creature is chasing me trying to kill me. Its like the action thriller to climbing up the wall's psychological thriller. Both startle you, but they make you want to do different things.

Pretty sure the song was a joke.

& yes, WIE&YB is embarrassingly bad.

obv it's tongue-in-cheek, my point to fatties was how does that translate into not trying? its not really their style to deliberately put some half arsed song on a record.