Ghaha

Vystaviste Bruselska Cesta, Prague, August 23rd

my tickets are on the way, so you guys should also receive them soon.

Apparently only the Prague ones have been dispatched, the Poznan ones, will be 'read' to be sent out next Wednesday, don't know about the other gigs..

Ma, I'm so anxious, I really want to have all the tix in my hands asap!!

Does anyone need a ticket? I have one Zone 1 ticket (up front) from waste I'm selling for $100. That's just under what I paid. They've been dispatched, so I can ship it priority mail (for free) as soon as I receive it. PM me if interested.

Does anyone need a ticket? I have one Zone 1 ticket (up front) from waste I'm selling for $100. That's just under what I paid. They've been dispatched, so I can ship it priority mail (for free) as soon as I receive it. PM me if interested.

I need a ticket! I PM'd you about it...

Edited by Kid X

I just went to Vystaviste area and checked where the gig will be, it's on a field behind the dancing fountains in case someone else than me was wondering.... Everything was gated so i couldnt get very near. There were people setting up the stage i think.

Not sure if they open also the gates located directly next to the field, it would be convenient so one wouldn't have to walk through the Vystaviste area to get there.

The Vystaviste itself, as a whole, appeared a bit shabby and run down, sort of bohemian chic style. The industrial palace is being currently repaired because it was damaged in fire last autumn. There were almost no other people in sight, so overall a very alienated feeling there, quite appropriate for this occasion i think ;)

Btw is this the first ever gig Radiohead has done in Prague?

@strangledbeatenup: i've no idea, but i've seen 'cannabis tea' sold in a can at local grocery stores, which probably has only placebo effect... ;) But since you're in Prague, why not try some absinthe instead? Maybe safest to do that after the gig though...

soo, are they playing any new songs tonight?

Here's the setlist:

1. 15 Step

2. There There

3. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

4. All I Need

5. Lucky

6. Nude

7. Morning Bell

8. 2+2=5

9. Wolf at the Door

10. Videotape

11. Nice Dream

12. The Gloaming

13. Reckoner

14. Exit Music (For A Film)

15. Bangers and Mash

16. Bodysnatchers

17. Idioteque

18. Pyramid Song

19. These Are My Twisted Words

20. Airbag

21. The National Anthem

22. How To Disappear Completely

23. The Bends

24. Everything In Its Right Place (with True Love Waits intro)

Check it here: http://twitter.com/radiohead_fr

24. Everything in its right place

23.The Bends

Encore 2

22. HTDC

21. National Anthem

20. Airbag

19. twisted words

18 => Dedicated to Kafka

18. Pyramid Song

Encore 1

17. Idioteque

16. Bodysnatchers

15. bangers and mash

14. Exit Music

13. Reckoner

12. the Gloaming

11. Nice Dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Videotape

9. Wolf At The Door

8. 2+2=5

7 -> with Handclap from the crowd. :)

7. Morning Bell

6. Nude

5. lucky

4. All I Need

3. Arpeggia

2. There There

1.15 Stepa

ohhhh blimey, now that is a good set list. that's pretty much what i want for reading next week except i'd like fpt and cutw. i don't think i'll ever hear let down live so i may as well give up hoping.

nice dream again is doubleplusgood :) and also exit music.

ohhhh blimey, now that is a good set list. that's pretty much what i want for reading next week except i'd like fpt and cutw. i don't think i'll ever hear let down live so i may as well give up hoping.

nice dream again is doubleplusgood :) and also exit music.

You know i once thought that too... but then i saw them play let down live(think it was in Hammersmith or Malahide not sure) and I have to say was strangely let down(couldnt resist). there's a reason they don't play it live. It doesn't seem to work as well as on the album....

I also remember them playing it in Galway in 96, but then it was a new song and a didn't know what to make of it.

one of my favourite Radiohead songs....off hand I cant think of much to beat it.....

encore 1

18 Pyramid Song (dedicated to Kafka)

First Maggiebear on DAS, and now Kafka at a show? It's official: the band loves MT. Hohohohohooo!

tumbleweed_004.jpg

just got back from prague, epic show...one of the best RH gig's i've ever been too. TLW before EIIRP was just the most beautiful version i've ever heard, goosebumps all over...

oh and i sat next to jonny during the moderat gig :yeah::icon_lol: