Sign in to follow this  
Rad1030

What would Thom have said if they won?

I didn't realize until after the broadcast that they won Best Alternative Album. So many of the awards were given before the portion that aired. Did they get to give an acceptance speech?

I didn't realize until after the broadcast that they won Best Alternative Album. So many of the awards were given before the portion that aired. Did they get to give an acceptance speech?

wait so they did win that?

did they show it? i'm confused.

wait so they did win that?

did they show it? i'm confused.

in rainbows won "best alternative album", but there was not enough time in the ceremony to present awards for all the categories so this one was announced before the show. the award they lost to robert plant and alison krauss was "album of the year"

eh...ur quite right about that...homophobic bigot is actually quite better than being an asshole tho...i prefer the word tool tho...

Look at your stupid name. So I was right you're in denial. Just accept the fact that you are gay and go life your life.

i wouldnt have minded coldplay winning, that is, if they didn't rip the song off.

i present to you Exhibit A:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb49QuPLuHg&feature=related

you decide.

dude, that's fuckin' bullshit. They made a bad song, but it's their bad song. Coldplay is not listening to Joe Satriani, and do you have any idea how many songs have similar chords and hooks. IF you want to I bet you could find hundreds of songs that made RH sound like they were ripoffs, but if you did than whoever wrote that song probably wouldn't be so much of a douche to drag you through the mud for a couple of bucks