Radiohead to perform at Grammys!!!

Reapix

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know... I liked some of Parachutes. I liked A Rush of Blood to the Head. I thought X&Y was mediocre and was appauled at this Viva la Shita. But I am even more appauled to this sissy marketing with wearing the same colourful shitty clothes all the time, and terrible music videos to go with their mediocre singles.

Fucking sell outs, just continue on that track, Coldplay will never even touch the radiance of talent that Radiohead shine.

Same shitty clothes all the time? For your information Chris got a new jacket prick. They were actually not bad minus Jay Z. Honestly though Coldplay are my favorite band, Radiohead just plain deserve Best Album, In Rainbows is truly the best album I've heard in half a decade, perhaps more. That being said, I expect Robert Plant to win just to piss us all off. Signed, I hate Zepplin

But I am even more appauled to this sissy marketing with wearing the same colourful shitty clothes all the time, and terrible music videos to go with their mediocre singles.

coldplay look like sargeant pepper meets salvation army..

god i hate the grammy's..its not about the music its about who sells the most records

oh look coldplay just won song of the year *barfs*

Fucking sell outs, just continue on that track, Coldplay will never even touch the radiance of talent that Radiohead shine.

ok! fracking coldplay ALWAYS beats out radiohead. it make me vomit. literally. i feel sick right now thinking about it. i said it a million times, if it wasn't for radiohead, coldplay wouldn't be where they are right now.