Sign in to follow this  
REDIPSKCOLC

Best radiohead song when really really drunk

Last night I was falling over and all that and I put on Palo Alto, they must have mixed that shit when they were drunk 'cause it hits bout 2.5 harder than it should on the chorus... Which is awesome when very intoxicated.

I think the only other one that comes close is Planet Telex on full blast.

Last night I was falling over and all that and I put on Palo Alto, they must have mixed that shit when they were drunk 'cause it hits bout 2.5 harder than it should on the chorus... Which is awesome when very intoxicated.

I think the only other one that comes close is Planet Telex on full blast.

Surprisingly, I really like the gloaming but I also like morning bell/motion picture soundtrack.

I was very drunk lastnight at an outing with some co-workers. The bar was playing lots of great 90's rock that was making me nostalgic. In my stupor, I went on and on about how Radiohead is so great because there were a couple people there that like them as well. Then, "Paranoid Android" came on. I made it a point to say to everyone at the table, quite loudly and repeatedly, that it is the greatest song ever created. I'm sure it was fairly belligerent, but that was the perfect song with perfect timing and I got really fucking excited.

My party mix includes:

2+2=5, The Bends, Just, My Iron Lung, 15 Step,Bones,I Might Be Wrong,Airbag,Electionering,Jigsaw Falling Out of Place,Myxomatosis

Edited by Reapix

I dunno why but Bangers & Mash always seems slower when i hear the drunk version.

yes! there is something fucked up like that in that song!

Lucky worked well for me or twice. But I was playing the guitar. Sloppy.

id say creep cos when us lot get pissed that always seems to get belted out with an acoustic and every little bit of effort thrown in from all, even though none of us listen to it and a couple of people cant stand the band.

bodysnatchers is also insanely good after a few drinks or many.

oh yeah and airbag with a popular euphoric drug is "phat"