Sign in to follow this  
juani26

i'm leaving

bye guys, it's been fun

:bye:

Fuckin, that was his 3000th. Coincidence? I think not!

I hope he's just kidding. I do this every month Juani! :)

There's been a lot of liveliness at Motion Pictures recently, but whatever you do, don't go to that pretentious faggy forum.

Wednesday morning at five o'clock as

the day begins

Silently closing her bedroom door

Leaving the note that she hoped would

say more

She goes downstairs to the kitchen

clutching her hankerchief

Quietly turning the backdoor key

Stepping outside she is free.

Father snores as his wife gets into her

dressing gown

Picks up the letter that's lying there

Standing alone at the top of the stairs

She breaks down and cries to her husband

Daddy our baby's gone.

Why would she treat us so thoughtlessly

How could she do this to me.

post a few more pics first like the pensive shirtless one, the one where you're standing that one, actually since yr leaving you could do a full nude wouldnt matter

Go out with a hang.

martha, i'd post pics of my cock for you if you asked me but sadly i don't have my camera

i think my time here is done, i have nothing more to give to mt and mt has nothing more to give to me

i'm going on a journey to find myself and get in contact with nature and in this place there is no internet

just don't remember me as an emofag ok? more like a guy who made a couple of decent posts

martha, i'd post pics of my cock for you if you asked me but sadly i don't have my camera

i think my time here is done, i have nothing more to give to mt and mt has nothing more to give to me

i'm going on a journey to find myself and get in contact with nature and in this place there is no internet

just don't remember me as an emofag ok? more like a guy who made a couple of decent posts

the journey of a thousand steps, begins with the click of the log off button.

You made me laugh a lot. Quick sense of humour. Short one or two word posts that made me piss myself. Thanks for the lulz, Man.

Hey man, as one last thing for us at MT, please take good care of yourself.

All the best.