Sign in to follow this  
Fenster

Did Ed write "Let down"?

I am new here, so if this has already been discussed, forgive me. :unsure: But I'm wondering if it was Ed who wrote "Let down", because on his site he is talking about that song and "Bulletproof". I love both songs and they are among my top 5 Radiohead songs and I like Ed, think he's by far the coolest member of Radiohead. So I am wondering if it is too good to be true...

Guest dripfeed

ed didn't write let down... dont get me wrong he is a good guitar player but... he didnt write it, aint no way. it's too good... it's probably more of a jonny/thom tune

Originally posted by radiohead, dickhead, creep@Apr 3 2005, 08:08 PM

Ed wrote stairway to heaven.

At first, I thought your sig was part of your post and it made me laugh.

Originally posted by Fenster@Apr 3 2005, 10:40 AM

I like Ed, think he's by far the coolest member of Radiohead.

I like how he plays guitar, what he gives to RH songs and how he sings, too.

Yes, but at the same time it is said that Ed has played more guitar on their recent albums than Jonny. Jonny's fixation with synthesizers and other keyboards has apparently taken over completely and I don't know what Thom is doing. It shows that Ed is the second guitarist of the band, not Thom. :D

it 's been reported by some wellknown magazine i cant remember the name anymore that thom took a few trumpet lesson and now teaching himself etc.. jonny is now programming sounds with some extravagant software on this thing they call apple computer.. so most of his future works will be all generated by computer and simply hitting keys to generate algorithmic equations producing the sounds..

ed might be experimenting with mexican guitars and indian citars,

colin is using his bass guitar skills for experimenting on a cello

and phil is experimenting with all sorts of percussions including using animal bone remains to create some organic never been heard sounds..

cant wait to ehar their upcoming workss!!

Originally posted by thefather@Apr 4 2005, 05:14 AM

it 's been reported by some wellknown magazine i cant remember the name anymore that thom took a few trumpet lesson and now teaching himself etc.. jonny is now programming sounds with some extravagant software on this thing they call apple computer.. so most of his future works will be all generated by computer..

ed might be experimenting with mexican guitars and indian citars,

colin is trying to use his bass guitar skills on a cello

and phil is experimenting with all sorts of percussions including using animal bone remains to create some organic never been heard sounds..

cant wait to ehar their upcoming workss!!

i hope that's true, they're crazy (in an experimental way)