hmmmm........ 15 is the smallest natural number with seven letters in its spelled out name. Seven is the movie that radiohead used for the thumbs down webcast. Thumbs Down is a common gesture to show dissaproval. A synonym for dissaproval is Blackball. Thats it Blackball, New Zealand, it's where Radiohead will finally finish there tour. See how these things work

hmmmm........ 15 is the smallest natural number with seven letters in its spelled out name. Seven is the movie that radiohead used for the thumbs down webcast. Thumbs Down is a common gesture to show dissaproval. A synonym for dissaproval is Blackball. Thats it Blackball, New Zealand, it's where Radiohead will finally finish there tour. See how these things work

You should be stoned to death 3 times for wasting the electricity to type such drivel. Fuckin' seriously man, what are you doing with your fucking life. What the fuck is everyone doin on this fuckin board, living and typin through a screen like this, what the fuck am i doin here. oh yeah.,

Then I'm thinkin, maybe not. Maybe this is how it all starts, we need to take down the Central banks that are squeezing the life out of this world, maybe this is the wrong place to type this to.

You should be stoned to death 3 times for wasting the electricity to type such drivel. Fuckin' seriously man, what are you doing with your fucking life. What the fuck is everyone doin on this fuckin board, living and typin through a screen like this, what the fuck am i doin here. oh yeah.,

Then I'm thinkin, maybe not. Maybe this is how it all starts, we need to take down the Central banks that are squeezing the life out of this world, maybe this is the wrong place to type this to.

Advice: go to your local pharmacy, get the fucking refill.

this reminds me of south park