juani26

MTers that disappeared but you remember for some reason

evan, charlie, rapefish, rael, irene, fuckin' Callum lmao. someone with a username about carts on wheels? uhhh that british philosophy major guy who liked TF2. these are just a few i remember, but i have avatars and personalities swirling around in my brain.

oh there was that lain guy with the anime avatar

kyri...

i said it already, but i just tend to worry, so i just hope he's ok, and if somebody knows that he's ok, please let me know.

That had me worried, but he wasn't one of the victims of that, who were all identified

no he wasn't but his last posts here mentioned that he saw the guy park the van -- i'm not sure if it was before or after, but he was in the area. and then a month later both he and maybelline stopped posting on tumblr and he stopped posting on soundcloud.

i don't mind people dropping out but i wish he would have said something. 

hopefully it's good news for him. maybe he ran off and got married and moved to cyprus or something. 

um, well that would feel creepy.

well actually i see he's deleted it now.  sorry.  but he's still around some, so thats a good sign, yes?

not sure how many remember me (milkychai) but i remember most of you!! 👋 i stopped coming around here as a regular like 9 or 10 years ago maybe? (i don't want to search for my name to save myself from cringe). 

i tried to come back i think a year ago in July 2018 around the time of the Radiohead shows but i couldn't log in or make a new account so I thought..... RIP mt. then I randomly checked my spam folder a few days ago and saw i had an email from here, so here i am.

Hey what's up milkychai

I was thinking about Bella the other day and I looked up her Facebook because I'm creepy.  I thought about sending her an email because I think I still have her personal email somewhere, but idk if that would be weird/creepy.  🤔