• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evan took them away. Anna's (is or was) making a new thread with all our pics.

i still am... my process keeps getting stalled cause every once in a while, my computer decides to close all my internet explorer windows, thus losing my place. then i become hesitant to dig all through it to find my place again... plus i've barely been in my dorm all week (i'm at my sister's apartment or kyle's apartment or running amuck most of the time now). but i'm still working on it. i've got a ton of links saved on my word program, and when i finally dig through it all, i can stick em in a thread. and i'll keep it saved so i can continue to add onto it in the future.

that is all, folks. :)

i still am... my process keeps getting stalled cause every once in a while' date=' my computer decides to close all my internet explorer windows, thus losing my place. then i become hesitant to dig all through it to find my place again... plus i've barely been in my dorm all week (i'm at my sister's apartment or kyle's apartment or running amuck most of the time now). but i'm still working on it. i've got a ton of links saved on my word program, and when i finally dig through it all, i can stick em in a thread. and i'll keep it saved so i can continue to add onto it in the future.

that is all, folks. :)[/quote']

Thanks Anna.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. When Holle left, she asked me to take all of her pictures down and due to the problem with post lengths, I just decided to delete them all since Anna is making a new thread, anyway.

You're cool, Holle is a selfish bitch-wad though.

• 3 months later...