Yanni

Thread where you let out whatever it is you want to say

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:37 AM, yung midoriya said:

When I got my last job, I was so busy all of the time and exhausted by how long it took for me to get there (two hours) and the hours were different from everyone else I know (1:30-10:00) and I think I ended up growing apart from most of my friends.  When I got home and ate dinner and started to relax it was like 11PM, and I would go to bed around 2AM, and then get up at 10AM to get ready for work, so I ended up mostly talking to and doing things with my coworkers.

Now I haven't been working there since January and I don't really talk to any of them anymore either.

I feel pretty lonely most of the time.  But the thing that actually bothers me is how I feel like I've just ended up growing apart from  basically all of my friends.  I wish I could just start talking to people and have it be like the good ol' times, but I know in my heart of hearts that everyone's moved on!

It's a weird feeling... I guess this is just what happens when you grow up!

I guess THIS is growing up... ?

:(

where are your friends 2nite!

when someone great has gone all wrong!

road trip out to Portland with mein father to visit the sister and HIS sister (mein aunt!)

some beautiful sights to behold even though driving through montana is always a bitch! 

also some really groovy weird spots in Idaho / eastern washing a tongue!

oh man!

Portland has gotten even worse than I expected in terms of ugly ass condo apartments popping up... 

way more than I would have guessed and they all look the same and just super sterile ugly ass design

and some really really cool places closed down! (I would have guessed even more would have fallen by the way side! TIME WILL STILL TELL!)

it changed way more in the last 2 years than it did in the 5 before!

apparently Portland maine is set to be the NEW Portland!

Got three IKEA furniture pieces on the way and I’m trying to calculate the divorce factor for this project. Num of furniture pieces x Num of boxes x Age of persons assembling / (years of marriage x cups of coffee) = IKEA divorce factor

17 hours ago, Lenny! said:

road trip out to Portland with mein father to visit the sister and HIS sister (mein aunt!)

some beautiful sights to behold even though driving through montana is always a bitch! 

also some really groovy weird spots in Idaho / eastern washing a tongue!

oh man!

Portland has gotten even worse than I expected in terms of ugly ass condo apartments popping up... 

way more than I would have guessed and they all look the same and just super sterile ugly ass design

and some really really cool places closed down! (I would have guessed even more would have fallen by the way side! TIME WILL STILL TELL!)

it changed way more in the last 2 years than it did in the 5 before!

apparently Portland maine is set to be the NEW Portland!

I wouldn't mind visiting Idaho:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32011367?source_impression_id=p3_1569499487_HUc8skcdOk00y6AV

2c8ca2d5-913c-40e1-9a41-53fcf692ef37.jpg

Mice are probably the only vermin I don’t have. Did the cat get it? 

Fall weather is here I think which means it is not in the 90s anymore. How much of the world has tropical winter weather? Christmas is always shown with snow. I got to see and touch real snow earlier this year and that will probably be it for the next decade.

I’ve lived much of my life in the american north east. December is really early in winter and getting some snow on christmas was a rare treat. The way media always protrays a snowy christmas I felt a little bummed when it often wasn’t and it’s rude that they fuck with my expectations like that. It’s unreasonable

Most of my snow encounters were in late winter and early spring. It can be charming and pretty but I don’t like the cold or ice covered roads and dirty old snow so I don’t miss it. If tropical winter wasn’t so nice there would not be so many people in this crazy place. 

It really is 90 degrees today lol i should not have said anything and I can postpone autumn and winter.