Yanni

Thread where you let out whatever it is you want to say

when the server comes you can just ask for a separate check while placing your order. 

many many episodes of sitcoms would have been resolved had people just asked their server for separate checks.

i mean business and i'm taking control. separate checks please. it's like inserting a cell phone into an early 90s episode of any sitcom ever made. no one would ever get locked out on the roof of the building and have to climb down the fire escape with no underwear on.  no one would ever have to split the check with the fat guy and his margarita drinking wife. 2 words. separate checks. and at the very moment those words leave your lips, your dining companion will have the opportunity to say, 'my treat,' or forever hold their peace. no one will ever have to pay $37 for a side salad or cold cucumber mush ever ever again.*

*this may not always work in a drive through, but you can try try try.  

My bubbe always used to scare me about fast food - saying that they were all infested with rats and semen. Idk. She was old world crazy.

Anyway, i cant go to any of those chains without feeling like im eating rat dick.

coco nut oil it

on thursday night, i watched an episode of bob ross that entailed squirrels and the painting of a beautiful winter scene

a good friend of mine likes to watch bob ross to chill and feel happy (little trees, no mistakes)

i gotta say it made me feel very chill to watch bob ross. i enjoy the painting advice, but bob ross is way beyond painting advice. he's got the wisdom of a buddhist monk. or some sort of aura (is it the hair?) that is bound to draw you to a hammock made of moss. very powerful. hypnotic. and so calming.

i would recommend bob ross to a friend

I tried to do one of the paintings along with that show but I could not because I was dumb and didn't prime the canvas lmaooo

yeh I want to try painting with him too and i need to look that up. i think i already have the liquid white stuff.

11 minutes ago, FilmfanC said:

Hey yall.

So Im depressed.

The forum wont recognize my password and the recovery email address attached is so old and was shut down 

Hey there. PM me and I can help.