Yanni

Thread where you let out whatever it is you want to say

I come here every now and then and make a few posts. Tonight I was going through some of my old PM history here. My overall 2018 impression of my conversations many years ago is.....wtf was wrong with me? Wtf was I thinking? What strange space was I in?

To the 3 people who may see this: Things DO change. Forever Changes, Man. Whatever shit you may be going through today, hang in there, because 10 years later your life will very likely be completely different.

and i dont know you guys, it seems jonathan is determined to keep mt going.  so maybe it will never die.  might be fluky as hell. maybe no one will post in it.  but it will live forever. 

:hug:

and i will stick around to flag spambots.  forever and ever. amen.

:hug:

I come here every now and then and make a few posts. Tonight I was going through some of my old PM history here. My overall 2018 impression of my conversations many years ago is.....wtf was wrong with me? Wtf was I thinking? What strange space was I in?

that's common. a lot of people say that. by a lot of people, i mean box.

To the 3 people who may see this: Things DO change. Forever Changes, Man. Whatever shit you may be going through today, hang in there, because 10 years later your life will very likely be completely different.

on slack we would have a proper emoji for this. several in fact.

all the 'when will MT die already' talk kinda bums me out. in a speak of the devil, self fulfilling prophesy way.

i don't complain, but it's like MT's one active topic of conversation.

I dig it, homie.

Anyway, I suspect this board will have a reawakening upon any hype surrounding a potential new Radiohead album.

I don't really believe this is the end.

The end will be when there IS something RH related to discuss and no one is talking.

Then I'll accept that death talk.

But I've been around here long enough to know that things really die down between releases and as soon as there is a DAS update, or Thom starts posting weird shit - this site starts shaking the bears out of the cave.

I think 2019 brings very exciting possibilities...

But the downtime was still quite busy, a few years ago.

I think it is fascinating that discussion forums in general are going the way of the Dodo. Are we a twitter world now? Nobody does paragraphs anymore?

Paragraph!! Fuck!! A great name for LP10.

How about the walk and talk? Conversations in hallways / thresholds are rarely good if the traffic is not moving. The purpose of those spaces is passage. Conversation there are usually meaningless small talk or confrontational.

That reminds me. I updated my drugsched, as follows:

Monday = alcohol.

Tuesday = cannabis.

Wednesday = alcohol.

Thursday = psilocybe cubensis.

Friday = alcohol.

Saturday = cannabis.

Sunday = alcohol.

-only from 6pm to midnight.

-nightly maximums:

-10,000 ABV% x ml alcohol.

-50mg THC via cannabis edibles/drinkables only.

-5g dried psilocybe cubensis.

Drugschedrules are fun.

I'm only doing 10mg these days. But I imagine that my tolerance will rise.

im on about 25/30 now but it takes me a long time to get going the next day

i raised my tolerance quite a bit but now went back down after i downed 250mg and had the worst experience ever.