Yanni

Thread where you let out whatever it is you want to say

o man i just found out adventure time fnale came out :( im not ready to watch it its the only show left that aired and lasted this long from childhood to now :x gonna be so sad...

Omg the finale aired? I’ve been following the whole thing as well. This does make me so sad. But, there’s sooooooooo much to go back to that I’ve definitely forgotten about. I could rewatch it forever.

damn thats awesome to hear, think ill watch it this weekend. ready 2 cry at the last end credits :' ) cant remember the last time i looked forward to a kids cartoon finale...prolly bein pumped when avatar finale showed

Been in London for a week.

Can't tell you how terrible this city is while being amazing at the same time.

I am truely a happier person in Toronto but God damn the men here are so much better. Stupid reason but it's true. Can't wait to go back

Been in London for a week.

Can't tell you how terrible this city is while being amazing at the same time.

I am truely a happier person in Toronto but God damn the men here are so much better. Stupid reason but it's true. Can't wait to go back

were you walking from strand up drury lane on an evening at around 5.30-6 one day? i saw someone who could have been your twin and thought nowt of it because you're in canada but it might actually have been you?!

were you walking from strand up drury lane on an evening at around 5.30-6 one day? i saw someone who could have been your twin and thought nowt of it because you're in canada but it might actually have been you?!

99% chance that was me.

I was staying in lincolns Inn at the bf's and would have been walking into town. I normally go up dury lane to avoid the strand etc... I would have been in tweed jacket or a grey suit jacket.

10+ years and your the first MTer to see me in the wild.