Yanni

Thread where you let out whatever it is you want to say

Ahhhh there it is

That familiar stress of dating older guys

All talk and romance for two weeks followed "I like my space" out of nowhere. Sigh. Think every guy who dates deals with the same shit

Got called Anal instead of Alan in an email at work.

Thats a HR issue right

Kinda concerned why spell check went for that first instead of Alan. Now I know what my boss is into. 

Read a pop psychology book on attachment theory (called attached). Sounds like your dude has an avoidant attachment style. There are people like that and fhey push people away when they feel their independence threatened by intimacy. Even if they like the other person very much. It’s kinda sad

Read a pop psychology book on attachment theory (called attached). Sounds like your dude has an avoidant attachment style. There are people like that and fhey push people away when they feel their independence threatened by intimacy. Even if they like the other person very much. It’s kinda sad

interesting.

he had a partner for a long time and i think has been alone that he is used to being by himself.

i like him but not sure its worth the effort. 

I think the thing that's hit me more than anything else was spending time at home with someone.

I had that all the time in London and while I have enjoyed the freedom, I really missed being with someone.

Prettt depressed about it

This week sucks

Working late hours

I am still feeling my pay from being sick

Can pay rent but still owe from last month and then I am broke

My dad arrives tomorrow luckily

AWWWWWWW 

Booked flights to Boston. My dad is heading there for a few weeks after Toronto

He has taken to the gay scene so much its adorable. He is fascinated by the community and its makes me so happy. We closed a bar at 2am last night. Today at work SUCKED

is there an app that can answer the question where the bludge did i hide my pot?

your cat stole it. the one with the red eyes.

otherwise look under the sofa. in a tupperware container with your rolling papers.