Yanni

Thread where you let out whatever it is you want to say

the HI hostel there is dope. serious hostelling right there. top of the pop.

it was hot and destroyed everywhere from all the construction and it was obnoxious from canada day celebrations + world cup butt i had a great time. except i couldn't find a kebab. not paying $10 for street food goddammit.

the HI hostel there is dope. serious hostelling right there. top of the pop.

it was hot and destroyed everywhere from all the construction and it was obnoxious from canada day celebrations + world cup butt i had a great time. except i couldn't find a kebab. not paying $10 for street food goddammit.

kebabs here in general suck

i miss england 

Started seeing someone here.

First time since my fella in London that Ive stayed over a few times. It feels good. 

He looks like Carlo Ancelotti :) 

Sadly, he says I have sleep apnea...great

Montreal is better to visit sure, but not necessarily to live. 

Hi btw! 

Salute!

i had some pomegranate juice the other day and it was fucking banging

I had the same experience last week with dried mango slices.

Started seeing someone here.

First time since my fella in London that Ive stayed over a few times. It feels good. 

He looks like Carlo Ancelotti :)

Sadly, he says I have sleep apnea...great

Sleep apnea seems common, though i never hear about it being officially diagnosed. Maybe because the assessment process seems long and demanding?... Don't let anyone make you feel bad for the way you sleep and breathe, Alan.

asked my rm for rent yesterday and he kept lying/dodged me. then this morning i hear him violently puking like he did more than drink type vomit with gutteral pain moans.when he went back inside his room i saw he left a city bike share rental bike in the middle of the yard, his phone on the floor w battery and case across more than one room, so much puke in bathtub, like 3 dirty puke rags also across the kitchen and bathroom.what a night

That's unacceptable. I would so be that kind of room mate though.

I know so many people who have it , especially in the states. Mostly because I like older dudes who have a bit of weight which is what causes it.

Its becasue I drink so much. A friend who is not much older than me has it and needs a machine : /

When are you in Toronto till? I might have to fly there and back in early September to get a fucking piece of paper signed because French bureaucracy is world champion of suck my balls.

Also I meant to ask you, about apnea, if you have been diagnosed. We suspected my dad had it, and it turned out his heart was slowing down to the point where he needed a pacemaker. I think it's worth seeking medical advice. You might be able to reduce your symptoms, if they bother you.

A) maybe forever. Contract with work ends in February and my visa November 2019. I will get a new job and apply for perminent residency. If I get that I'm doing a big trip and then settle down here.

B) I haven't done anything else but been told alot. I also the majority of the time have pretty strange dreams, I twitch and I kick sometimes. Add to that snoring and apnea. This dude I've met could actually be something but this morning he was pretty shitty because he didn't sleep well again because of me. I know it's likely drink related but ya, I know what you mean. Wearing a sleep mask at 31 is what annoys me

idk how come everywhere i go im surrounded by trash. i don't!do! drugs anymore! haven't consistently done shit in like 3 yrs but somehow it's everywhere. would love some normal friends atm

:hug:  YOU are gonna be OK!!    :hug: I'm happy for you!!   :hug:

it's a lot of work to get your life straight and you are clearly willing to do the work. in time it will all come together for you.

ps what are brillo pads used for?? do they go with the mop and hammer? i'm totally out of the loop on this.