Yanni

Thread where you let out whatever it is you want to say

so this morning I felt like listening to "decks dark". i played it on the little ipod port and then played "identikit" next. i kept it rolling with "present tense" and had time for one more i played "glass eyes". if i had time i think "burn the witch would've been next. after so much time that we all spent ranking the songs [which is a pointless exercise i will admit], i guess my real actions in the known and physical universe will have to stand as my final tally of likes on that album.

Its just ...answer my question. No matter how elaborate or detailed my question is....it still seems to be such an issue to answer.

I brought it up with my boss but they guy has been here so long that I am in the wrong. 

got a room in a shared house. hella cheap, people seem lovely, house is a good size, room is a good size, there's a garden, its right next to my gf and loads of my friends/pubs/studios i go to. living the dream

Yas, glad its going well. Thought you were moving in with your gf for some reason

Tournament yesterday. Five goals in four games and we won the tournament. Pretty pleased.

Sunburnt to fuck tho. 

got a room in a shared house. hella cheap, people seem lovely, house is a good size, room is a good size, there's a garden, its right next to my gf and loads of my friends/pubs/studios i go to. living the dream

nice!

Yas, glad its going well. Thought you were moving in with your gf for some reason

Tournament yesterday. Five goals in four games and we won the tournament. Pretty pleased.

Sunburnt to fuck tho. 

:horsie:

Although that said, the players who are good in my league are all non Candians

So far there is a fantastic Mexican player who annoys me but we never really cross paths unless its a 7 aside/5 a side. Leagues we play opposite sides of the wing. 

One really good german, albeit slow and hates being tackled.

One really good Swedish dude who is very good at indoor and I am pretty sure he will translate that well to outdoor, we play his team on sunday and he will be a chore.  He is too much of a goal threat so I dont think I will deal with him much. The defender I know from the team is good, physical but slow so I just need to turn him. Will be fun. They lost their first game 1-0 but have a good team. 

paperboi paperboi all about that paper, boi. yeah im in a similar position, got rent - deposit - application fees for a new flat and expensive travel and accommodation arrangements for croatia in september to pay for