Yanni

Thread where you let out whatever it is you want to say

=) its a little overcast atm. like it gets on spring mornings before it all burns off and becomes a beautiful day. (sorry)

i can't believe i just spent precious minutes reading a thread about radiohead opening for sum41 in 2002. and i was actually considering replying. seriously.

i need to channel this mood into something productive today.

i would hate to think i was ever 'pinned down'. responsibility is one thing, but i think life is about being able to pick up and go be someone/somewhere else when you feel like you're wasting time. but i don't know your specifics or anyone's specifics so hey it's almost lunch

fc, i had this thought the other day, what do you think? you come to california and become a journalist for political/social issues.

journalism's actually a pretty tough nut to crack unless you work your way up the ladder after getting a degree in it, have good connections, or just get silly lucky. plus i guess i've just always felt like anything i have to say can either be said much more succinctly by someone else or is probably rubbish anyway.

i've thought about it, though. the roadblock is always that i have no journalism degree. i should probably look into it more thoroughly, which i will now do because i have no actual work to do. thank you for the suggestion. i'm kind of scared to actually start looking at jobs around the bay, though.

if i moved back i'd probably either go back to working with kids (maybe, if any of those jobs are still around) or take some crap retail gig until i get sorted out. i have no idea how people would receive me there, either, which could be bad.

as much as i love your av/sig, yes, sure, why not

i also just went for a run for the first time in the longest and holy crap did i miss it. gonna do that couch-to-5k running plan, i wanna start running regularly namsayin

if she moves, yeah i'd say it's probably done. i can't imagine i'd go with her and my long distance relationship days are over. it's not really a heavily-veiled secret that i consider our relationship moderately-doomed anyway. it's pretty lifeless as it is. sad, but true.

plus when i get back to california i'd just be wading into all the drama in my circle of friends there. it was totally avoidable when i was there for a couple months or a week. but not if i'm all living there and shit.

as for names, i just don't like referring to someone as 'my girlfriend.' not quite sure why. it's like... she has her own identity and that term seems weirdly possessive or something...

Screw your friends, move here and hang out with ME, I'm fantastic

i wanna see rini

also talk to him

everyday i hate myself for walking by freshman and thinking 'why ddint i just talk to him why am i so creepy to walk by every day,'

ok it's not worth it irene BE FREE! MOON PRISM POWER MAKE UP-YOU CAN DO IT!! be sparkly.....for love and justice use yr pink sugar heart attack;_;

:shifty: check your profile