Rael

what is the appeal of being invisible anyway

i dont really care about people knowing when i'm on but thinking about them seeing what i'm looking at kind of creeps me out for no particular reason. maybe i'll go back sometime, this is still kind of a new development.

i have this name set to invisible and the ceres one isn't

i log off ceres and onto this one when i don't want bitchez knowing mah biznass

like if i'm online or off

the suspense i imagine kills people as they nervously type a response wondering is irene on? will she respond? or will i have to wait for her to log back on and spend all the time waiting drenched in a cold sweat, just waiting for her to acknowledge my presence

conversely, i have often wondered why it bothers some people so much that some of us choose to log on invisibly. it doesn't affect them in any way. i just choose to not be observed when i am on mt, and most other internet sites. yet, some people seem personally affronted by the idea. *shrug*

why are you so fucking obsessed with mters you fuckin creep
conversely, i have often wondered why it bothers some people so much that some of us choose to log on invisibly. it doesn't affect them in any way. i just choose to not be observed when i am on mt, and most other internet sites. yet, some people seem personally affronted by the idea. *shrug*
cindy's right its honestly much weirder for you to even care

i think you forget that i said

what is the appeal

not

i hate people who are always using offline status

thank you for once again putting words in my mouth