liambwfc

Radiohead's fans

Trouble is many 'famous' people claim to be fans and are not! I actually sat next to Avril Lavigne and her husband at a Radiohead gig. Avril was totally bored and her husband spent the entire gig on the phone.

Basically, most celebrities go see radiohead to be seen and be seen to be cool. LA is a horror for this....the likes of Lyndsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Kirsten Dunst etc etc are all supposed to be going. They hang out for 2-3 songs and go off somewhere else to be seen. So really, do not believe a word of someone famous loving radiohead....I wouldn't be convinced unless they can name every album in order and name at least one song from every album!

couldn't have said it better myself... ;)

okay seriously nobod i know likes radiohead!:thom: it it just me or what? they obviously cannot stand the presense of genus. everyone listens to fucking my chemical romance or COLDPLAY but they fucking SUCK. radiohead is really indie i would almost consider them underground! i love that nobody listen to these genouses but me sometimes but other times i feel bad for those morons as well:dancingthom::rockout:

:risa:

i share the same thoughts with you.I love the fact the people don't like the bands that i adore. But sometimes i just could not help but to feel sad why are they not given more love'

Brad Pitt and Ed Norton were already mentioned, and they reportedly attended the Milan show with Marianne Pearl.

Jude Law was at one of the shows on the Europe leg.

Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson (played OKC at parties, which is reportedly why Kid Rock hates them)

I would say Jamie Cullum, but based on his version of PA (YouTube), I would rethink that.

R.E.M. of course.

About 10 years ago I saw a photo of Stipe and Marilyn Manson rocking out at a Radiohead show. Also Stipe inspired Thom to write, How to disappear Completely. I have the magazine where I read it. Thom was on the phone with him and he was stressed out about fame and the band. So Stipe told him, "Close your eyes, pull the shutters down and say, "I'm not here this isn't happening".

U2 are also fans.

while giving head...

my girl gave me head with tsh i the background once but that song is exceptionally sexual.

I do wonder though if, Thom was referring to Christina when he was thrown off by the girl that said she shags to Paranoid Android.

Can anyone confirm the rumour that Radiohead played Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's wedding reception. I heard this a few times, but get the impression Radiohead had the story buried because...well, it's pretty uncool, isn't it?

nah, i highly doubt