goomgirl

more victoria park questions

just go to victoria coach station (which is right next to victoria park) and look for the radiohead bus which will take you to the gig (right next to the coach station)

that's what i'm doing

It's an easy assumption that Victoria Park is in Victoria but it isn't, Victoria Coach station is not near Victoria Park. The park is in Hackney.

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|victoria%20park,%20london#map=51.53457,-0.04827|16|4&hloc=GB|victoria%20park,%20london

Gates open at 4pm, haven't a clue what time to is best to get there but we finish work at 4.30 and will head over for 5 -ish. Anyone have any further info??

Anybody here know the area well? Would it better to arrive at Bethnal Green tube station or Mile End tube station?

Which is quickest to get to the park from?

isn't the whole country very small? you should be able to memorize everything on the continent just as easily as i memorize driving directions in southern california.... mate

:rockout:

i kid

isn't the whole country very small? you should be able to memorize everything on the continent just as easily as i memorize driving directions in southern california.... mate

:rockout:

i kid

Theres so much compressed into a small country though so its very easy to gets confused

Theres so much compressed into a small country though so its very easy to gets confused

i know. i want to live there.

would someone let me stow away in their basement or attic or doghouse?

No, it says so on the information leftlet that came with the tickets.

Oh right. I don't have my tickets yet as they failed to deliver them in time, so I'm collecting them from the "box office". Anything else I should know?