Sign in to follow this  
Chamaeleokingii_

My friend made me this for my birthday.

that's actually really creepy looking, both the fabric thing and the prince cd

for my last birthday i made a cake for myself and i put a horrible deformed version of the kid a bear on it, but i never ended up eating it because i hate cake.

Your friend's skills suck, 'cause that cd holder is a load of crap and so is Prince.

I think your friend might be making a fool of you and your Radiohead obsession, without you grasping that fact.

That calls for drastic measures.

I say you should rape your friend while screaming incessantly: "Who's fucking laughing now, bitch, who's fucking laughing now, eh???"

:horsie:

[drunk and bored]

even though it doesn´t look like a masterpiece i think it is really nice of your friend that she tried to give you something that you could like (thom yorke) and then give you something what she likes (prince)...i bet you too tried to persuade her to listen to radiohead

The prince thing is kind of a joke between us, but I have to admit, I totally dig the song "Kiss" along with other prince songs. Ok, I like prince, even if he is a bit of a d-bag. Anyway she's actually an incredible artist, but she told me how she struggled with making this because the only picture she could find was huge and pixely. She said she had to lay down on the floor and hold the fabric up to the light to see the picture through it. I wish I had images of her other work, it's great.

I did introduced her to Radiohead, and she likes them a lot so that's cool.

And for the previous comment, I'm a girl, and she's a girl, and no raping will be taking place.

Oh and I recommend istening to the song P-control by Prince becuase it is seriously the most ridiculous song ever.

Ooohhh and I also made myself an awesome four layered vegan Radiohead cake (vanilla, chocolate, and two crimson velveteen layers on top). well, the cake was awesome, the actually decorating kind of sucked because I had this extremely crappy frosting thing, but the Radiohead symbols were at least distinguishable.

i'm going to come in with a wild and dangerous opinion and say that i like prince.

It does feel dangerous. I was going to quote some prince song but then I was like...no...no, that would be too much..but now I really want to.

"GIRL YOU NEED PUSSY CONTROL!

(are you ready?)

AAHHHHH, PUSSY CONTROL, OH!"

ok.

prince is totally the shit

and all the pics of him on the best of cover are 10+

especially the middle right one :lol:

ahh dirty mind, it was ahead of its time.