Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, May 8th

melmel

sweet, is it pretty roomy or are you pretty well crammed in there?

It was nice and roomy. If you wanted to be in the first few rows of people it was packed but otherwise you could get about 5 rows deep without being grinded on by people.

I was there for the lollapalooza tour awhile back, so it progressively got more packed as the day went on. I remember being able to get right up to the stage for QOTSA. But even for Jane's Addiction, who were the closer, it did not feel cramped. I do think that the fanbase for Radiohead might be a little more committed than the Jane's Addiction fanbase so it might be a little more tight.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice and roomy. If you wanted to be in the first few rows of people it was packed but otherwise you could get about 5 rows deep without being grinded on by people.

I was there for the lollapalooza tour awhile back, so it progressively got more packed as the day went on. I remember being able to get right up to the stage for QOTSA. But even for Jane's Addiction, who were the closer, it did not feel cramped. I do think that the fanbase for Radiohead might be a little more committed than the Jane's Addiction fanbase so it might be a little more tight.

i'm 6'5 so the back is fine with me, i'm just worried about me' lady and ease of going to and fro' the pit so i can get my drinks... because we all know i'll need my drinks... and lots of them...

i'm 6'5 so the back is fine with me, i'm just worried about me' lady and ease of going to and fro' the pit so i can get my drinks... because we all know i'll need my drinks... and lots of them...

Like I said earlier, last time I was in pit, they gave you wristbands so it was really easy in-out access. There are drink stands about a minute away, so you can get your drink on when you want.

And even being in the back of the pit, it is like you are in the first ten rows. You really can't beat that. Plus there was no "pit" with people moshing/slamming etc. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

im about a foot shorter than you, so i'll be getting there super early to get a good spot :icon_lol:

Ok, Radiohead's site says the shuttle to lakewood leaves 2.5 hours before the show (at 5), and the marta site says it leaves 1.5 hours before the show (at 6)...can I just expect the shuttle to be going back and forth by 5, and up until show time?

I'll have the Atease dots on my left hand.

I'll be the Asian girl wearing a grey 06 tour shirt that's too big for her.

Woo! I'm leaving in one hour! Have fun people!

+Can I bring a small umbrella? It's a tiny tiny one..

Hello all, what time has the band been going on stage in these last few shows?

And melmel, I don't believe they let any umbrellas in. I've seen piles of them near security on rainy Lakewood shows before.

I'm really looking forward to these pit seats. I've not been to a show at Lakewood with these seats before.

Hello all, what time has the band been going on stage in these last few shows?

And melmel, I don't believe they let any umbrellas in. I've seen piles of them near security on rainy Lakewood shows before.

I'm really looking forward to these pit seats. I've not been to a show at Lakewood with these seats before.

:( I'm on lawn so I'm killed.

The band started at around 8:45 for West Palm Beach and Tampa as long as I remember.